The Sketch Book

Error's P.O.V

it was still lunch break and i was hanging out with nightmare and the others. i guess i might have been lost in thought because nightmare and the others started teasing me of having a crush "hey guys look glitchy's day dreaming about his crush"they said i sigh and got up. "at least i have one, dick no one will ever love you." i said back to him. i didn't wanna deal with his shit right now.

 I walked off to go find ink, i found him drawing on the field sitting under a tree. i walked up to him a real smile on my face, not like the ones i have to put on when i'm around nightmare no, this one was real."hey" i said he looked up at me and smiled "hey, i thought you were with nightmare"he said his big beautiful eyes filled with curiosity, "oh well they're being jerks like always so... thought i'd come hang out with you" i answered. "oh! ok"he said going back to his drawing,

 "what are you drawing?"i ask with curiosity.he blushed a bright rainbow with a few  colors I've never even seen before."o-oh...its n-n-nothing..."he answered shyly, i gave him a look of 'better tell me or else i'm going to find out myself'. he shifted slightly uncomfortable."ummm c-can you watch my stuff for a second? i've gotta go....to....ask Moonwacher something! ya uhh i'll be back!"he said as he ran off. i shrugged and sat down on the bright green grass, i sighed and opened up his sketch book .

there were many colorful pictures in the book i was about to put the book down when curiosity got the best of me and i opened the book to were there was un-finished drawings, i filped to the very end of the book to see a drawing of...m-me? and him? as angels? i blushed hard  as i realized what the picture me was doing to the picture ink.

m-me? and him? as angels? i blushed hard  as i realized what the picture me was doing to the picture ink

i saw ink walking up to me again,he gasped as he saw what i was looking at. i looked up at the colorful skeleton as he snatched the sketch book out of my hands. i grinned at this got up looking down at him," i'm gonna head back to my class,...my angel" i said to him smirking as i walked off.

Ink's P.O.V

'STUPID, STUPID, STUPID' i thought to myself as he walked off 'why would you do that to yourself ink' i said to myself blushing brightly. The bell rang and i hurried to my next class.

*time skip to the end of the day 

i avoided error the rest of the day, i couldn't let him see me because i knew he would just tease me about the drawing. the bell rang and i grabbed books and drawings and left the art room. when i got to my locker i un-locked it and grabbed my bag when i closed my locker i saw frisk! she walked up to me with a bright smile on her face "heya! ink what's up" she said happily.'what is she hiding....' i thought "what's up with you, you seem happier than normal" i said "o-oh nothing" she said with a blush. we walked to the bus stop and i saw error just as we got on the bus. he had his arm around a girl talking to her....as i noticed he had given her a kiss on the check.' he likes girls not boys especially not me....' i thought to myself a wave of sadness washed over me as i sat down on the cold leather seat. i never told anyone but my brother and frisk that i was gay...knowing i would get bullied for it. The bus arrived at my stop and i got of saying goodbye to frisk she just waved back as i left. i walked down the street to my house thinking about my new found crush...

A/N 

this literally took me all day no joke i started at 10:00 am and now it's 6:00 pm writers block sucks