A new way of love

(( heya guys I'm updating! Whoop whoop! Ok so this contains LEMON so don't read if you are sensitive to that stuff do NOT READ IN SCHOOL!!!))

Error's P.O.V
It was currently 12:03 and ink was past out on my shoulder, he looked so adorable when he slept. He was drooling a bit followed with small light snores. I turned off the tv and pick ink up carful not to wake him, I took him to his room. I was gonna sleep on the couch but before I was about to leave I felt a slight tugging on my shirt. I looked back down to ink his eyes where open with a pleading look.

"Please...don't go....I had a nightmare....." He said his voice a bit shaky, I sighed laying down in the bed with him. He immediately snuggled up into my chest as I wrapped my arms around him. He was quite warm almost hot...it suddenly hit me.
"You smart little bastered" I said to him I could feel his smirk on my chest as he looked up at me with a small blush.

" you never had I nightmare did you?" I asked, he nodded "your in heat aren't you" his blush deepened as he answered with a slight nod.

"Heh, would you like some help with that?~" I said a smirk plastered on my face. He nodded and I got on top of him pinning him to the bed, he blushed. I licked his neck and he let out a very loud moan, I was a bit shocked at this and I pulled away.

"A-are you ok?" I asked him. "Y-ya it's just....m-my neck is....very s-sensitive...is all" he answered, oh I'm gonna have fun with it this. I slowly started taking off his shirt, once it was off ink covered himself up the best he could. I was confused at first but the I saw all the black swirling, looping tattoos that swarmed his body. They were beautiful in my eyes. I took his hands off his chest and pinned them above his head.

"Babe...you don't have to hide them....they're beautiful...and I love you so much I don't care what your body looks like... Looks don't matter to me..." I said comforting him he slowly nodded and I took off the rest of his clothes alone with my shirt.

I started licking his neck again, practically abusing it. I moved down to his now following fully formed member and licked to tip, he moaned to this. I swirled my tongue around his tip then took in the whole thing sucking on it.

"A-AHhhh~ B-babe!~" he moaned loudly. He put his hand on the back of my skull forcing me to pick up the pace. After a bit of this he came and I swallowed every last drop. I slowly moved back up to his neck and kissed it more he was a panting moaning mess under me. I loved it. I took off my pants and lined up at his entrance that he had formed and looked at him for approval he slowly nodded and I pushed the tip in. he stopped me when I was about to push in the rest.

"W-wait...error...."he said worry clearly in his voice "don't worry babe I won't hurt you, I'll be gentle I promise~" I cooed whispering the last part in his ear as I pushed in the rest he moaned and I immediately wanted to keep going but I didn't want to hurt him so I waited for him. His walls tightened around me, he was so slick and wet, it felt amazing.

After I few minutes he responded with "y-you can ngh~ you can m-move" I nodded and slowly pulled out and slowly went back in. I continued this going faster and harder each time. Soon I was going at an inhuman pace and ink was practically screaming my name the faster I went the louder he got. I let out small grunts here and there as I neared my climax. Ink had his arms wrapped around me with his back arched.

"E-error! NGH!~ I-I'm so close baby!!~" he screamed and soon after can on the bed sheets. His walls tightened even more around me making me slam in one more time cumming inside of him. We stayed like that panting until I finally got the strength to pull out and lay beside him.

He cuddled up to my chest and I wrapped my arms around him holding him close.

" that was amazing babe, we should do it again sometime..."I said sleepily. He just nodded and slowly started to fall in to a deep sleep.

"Heh...I love you my little artist" I said to him kissing his skull

" I...love you too...error...." Was all he said before we fell into a world of dreams.

A/N

There you go you little sinners