Lunch

ink's P.O.V

the bell rang and ink put his brown tiger striped shoes on and went to his locker. he opened the blue locker and grabbed his lunch and went to the cafeteria. he sat down and his friends Dream, Blueberry and Moon sat down with him. they talked and talked about different things until some one wearing a black crop-top tank top with a blue heart on it, a purple jacket with a blue fur lining, black skinny jeans and blue boots came over."hey~ baby"he said to Moonwatcher she just middle fingered him and he walked over to me." looks like you like to draw hu?" he said to me "u-uhh y-yes...?"i answered not knowing what to say to the slutty looking skeleton "how about you paint a picture of my DICK!" he said lustfully "lust leave them alone man whore" i heard a girl call. she walked over to us and pushed lust away. "aww come on Chroma, baby" he whined Suddenly error was there grabbing lust's throat and lifting him off the ground a bit " dOn't EveR caLl mY siSteR tHat AgaiNi MeAn iT" the angered glitch said you could tell he was pissed 'how did he get here what is eve-WAIT SISTER?!?'i thought."error i can handle myself...." said the girl called chroma, error growled a bit and dropped lust.

Error's P.O.V

'slut' i thought as i dropped lust 'how dare him' Chroma sat down and signaled for me to sit as well. i sighed but sat down anyways,"s-so..."ink said i turned my full attention to him he really was cute in all honesty i loved his beautiful eyes that light up with excitement all the time."you guys are... brother and sister?" he said his eyes glittering with curiosity "ya sadly" i said i a joking manner "ya ya you know you love me bro" Chroma said to me we continued to talk and talk to each other. the bell rang and i went to go see nightmare and the group chroma stayed with ink and the others.

A/N

sorry guys for the short chapter it's 1:40am i'm so tired right now...and i still have to update the sin book....aka Ink x Error one-shot lemons

~peace out!