The party

((Ok I'm gonna try and update twice today! So stay tuned!!))

Error P.O.V
*2 weeks later error and chroma had lost their fangs and are back to normal
I heard about a party tonight, I was thinking weather or not to take inky or not. I decided why the fuck not so I went to find him. I found him sketching under the old oak tree on the field.
"Hey what's up babe?" I said he blushed at then answered "nothing much just drawing, you?"
"I'm fine thanks! Actually I was wondering if you wanted to go to a party tonight everyone's invited"I told him his eyes lighted up at the word party. "Sure! That's sounds great what time?" He asked I then told him the time at told him I would pick him up at 6:35. He nodded and I left kissing him good bye.
.
.
.
.
.
Mean while
Nightmare's P.O.V

"Cross!!" He yelled "y-yes nightmare?" He said with a slight blush on his face "stop blushing" nightmare demanded "y-yes! Sorry nightmare!"he said embarrassed "we must find some way to break glitchy up with rainbow" he said Cross nodded. Nightmare smirked and had I thought."bring me Darkstalker it's time to use some magic~"he said pleased with himself cross nodded and quickly ran off to find the hybrid.
'Say good bye glitchy now I just have to find a nice pretty girl for you~' he thought.

*time skip brought to error drinking inkys blood.....and yours....😁

Ink's P.O.V
it was 6:34 error was picking me up at 6:35 I heard a knock at the door and ran to answer it, Standing there in front of me was error he had flowers in his hand and he handed them to me.
"Aww thanks error" I said putting the flowers on the side table and throwing my arms around him"heh no problem inky" he said hugging me back we parted and his face dropped.
"What is it error?!" I said worried "uhhh....you can't where that..." He said to me a bit like a girl.
"W-what? why not?" "Just follow me" he said he led me to my room and opened the closet ((they've hung out a lot and error and ink know each other's house like the back of their hands)) he pulled out some clothes and told me to put them on. I did as told and we left. We got to the party and cross came up to him and told him to go talk to nightmare.
"I'll be back babe I think moons out side" he said I nodded and walked outside. I saw moon and we talked for a bit. Time flew ((get it...? Cause she's a dragon? Aaa puns!))by so fast and it was almost 7:45 I got up and went to go find error. I  someone run upstairs with a girl I followed curious. I walked up to a dark brown door and opened it, inside was error making out with and human girl. They didn't even notice me until I broke down in tears and ran out error immediately stop kissing the girl and shook his head. "W-wha..?" He said in a dais he saw me run out crying and chased after me. But I was to fast for him and lost him The forest. I climb up I tree and took out my knife...I was alone no one would ever love me. This was all just so he could BREAK MY HEART. I HATE HIM!!! I rolled up my sleeve and placed the knife on my wrist and I made deep cuts in my arm and made words that spelled "worthless, fag, gay, not loved..." I was broken.....

A/N
What's gonna happen next? Find out in the next chapter! And OMG THE FEELS!!!
~peace out😜🤑