Blood Moon

((ok guys so to those of you who read the teaser to this you'll know a bit more. so as you can see~~ there will be death and gore on this. so you have been warned))

BlueMoon's P.O.V

Death.

Blood.

Sadness.

Regret.

Depression.

I woke up panting and in a cold sweat. no no no nononono!! I have to warn them. a second later Moonwatcher and Darkstalker shot up from their beds panting as well. we all looked at each other.

"did you see it?!" I asked quickly. they nodded.

"the tears and pain..." Moonwatcher spoke soften with a shiver.

"the blood and death" Said Darkstalker.

"the pain and sadness of a broken heart..." I said finishing us off.

"its all gonna happen tomorrow, we have to stop this!" I said and hopped out of bed. Moonwatcher wasn't even a second behind me. I got dressed so quickly I could have burned my clothes, Moon and Darkstalker did as well. we ran out of the house like cave we called home. I spread my wings and turned to my dragon form so did the others. We flew and flew until we got to Ink's house. I hovered over the house, Moon landed and turned back to her normal form.

"you tell Ink me and Darkstalker got Error" I told her. She nodded and knocked on the door.

 Moonwatcher's P.O.V

Oh my! oh my! oh my!! this is not good! I need to tell Ink!! I knocked frantically finally a response, I lunged at Ink and absorbed him into a tight hug.

"oh my three moons Ink!!!" I said relieved. he looked tired as hell, he was in his pajama's. he hugged me back.

"Moon...It's 4 in the morning what could possibly be so important..." he whispered trying not to wake PJ. he yawned. I pushed him inside his house and closed the door.

"ok Ink sit down, I need to tell you something very very VERY iportant!" I said quickly as if just trying to get to the point. He sighed and sat on the couch, his eyes half closed. he gestured for me to sit. I did and started.

"wait wait wait...Error's gonna go insane?" Ink asked, he had worry laced in his voice.

"no, he's just- well yes sorta. but it's called a blood moon, Vampires go crazy for blood and flesh. you really need to be careful, lock the doors, bord the windows, get a cross if you have one, AND GET A WOODEN STAKE GOD DAMN IT" I said, I don't think I've been more serious in ages. Ink looked shaken, he nodded and gulped. 

"oh god...I don't wanna hurt him again" Ink said scared, he covered his mout, tear started to form and fall freely. I hugged him to comfort him.

"It's ok Ink...you should sleep, I'll leave you be now I just kinda thought you should know" I said rubbing circles into his back he nodded and got up. I got up as well and walked to the door him right behind me.

"good night Ink, don't worry, you'll al be fine ok?" I said trying to calm him. he nodded slightly.

"o-ok..."he said softly as I walked out and he closed the door. I sighed and went back home to meet the others back there.

 Error's P.O.V ((ok lets see how Error took this info he'll be fine right?))

SMASH!

I threw a vase across the room and smashed it into the wall. GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!! THERE JUST HAS TO BE A BLOOD MOON TOMORROW!! I was pacing around the house. Chroma woke up to the crash, she came down stairs.