Baking~

((SIN COMING YOUR WAY!!!))
Inks P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of birds chirping, I looked up to be in Errors arms he was still sleep. I snuggled closer to Error and accidentally woke him. He groaned.

"S-sorry Error..." I mumbled into his chest. "S'ok baby" he said a groan followed along with a sigh, he hugged me closer and I felt a hand glide along my ass. "Error...." I warned, he hummed a chuckle into my neck making me moan a bit. He slid his hand into my shorts and started to touch my ass.(( I'm so sorry I just can't say butt XD)) I softly moaned to his touch, he slowly moved his hand to my member and slowly started to pump it. I moaned as he did, he placed soft kisses on my face and neck.

"E-Error...Nghhh~" I moaned as I was reaching my limit. He started to go faster and faster until finally I cam. I panted softly as Error placed comforting kisses on my cheeks. He chuckled softly and said,

"Heh, I think your pretty little noises gave me a little problem~" he cooed in my ear, I smirked and flipped him over so I was pinning him down. I slowly went down to the hem of his shorts and pulled them down, his member sprang out. I took it in my hand and licked from the bottom of his shaft up, he moaned a bit as I did. I smirked at him once more before taking all of him in, he moaned even more and grabbed the back of my skull making me bob my head fast up and down his shaft. He was quick to cover his mouth with his hand to muffle his moans as he cam deep in my throat. I coughed and swallowed it all. I laid beside him and snuggled in to his side as he put an arm around me.

.:-**-:. .:-**-:. .:-**-:. .:-**-:. .:-**-:.
*Time skip
.:-**-:. .:-**-:. .:-**-:. .:-**-:. .:-**-:.

Chroma's P.O.V
I wanted to do some baking, you know get into the holiday spirit! I got out some flour, eggs. Milk, butter etc. And my recipe book. I got out a mixing bowl and Ink walked in.

"Heya Ink!" I greeted him, "Hey Chroma what's up?"he asked "Nothing much, just gonna bake wanna help?" I asked, his eyes light up and he nodded repeatedly.

"Yes!" He said excitedly.

We started to mix the cookie dough, we added flour, sugar, eggs, and whatever else was needed we put the mix on a baking sheet and put it in the oven for them to cook. Once the cookies were done Error and Jammy came from Errors rooms, probably playing video games.

"Good game pj, your pretty good at PVP" I heard Error comment. Yup, video games. The buzzer on the oven went off signalling that the cookies were done. I happily skipped in to the kitchen and pulled them out of the oven, they smelled amazing. The smell filled the air and Error came in the kitchen.

"What smells so-" he was cut off when he noticed the cookies he gasped and tried to grab one but unfortunately for him I slapped his hand away.

"Not until there decorated" I spoke. He groaned and rolled his eyes. "Ok mom" he said walking out of the kitchen. I rolled my eyes this time and took the cookies off the sheet. Once they had cooled I took the in to the dinning room with icing of all colours Red, Green, Blue, White, Purple, Orange and many more. I called for ink and he came bounding in with jammy.

"Let's decorate!!" I shouted excitedly, we decorated for awhile until we finished. We put the cookies on a plate and took them to the living room. I placed the sweet treats on the coffee table and we all watched a Christmas movie and are them.

A/N
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!