WTF!!!

HOW THE FUCK, 16

fucking

K

HOW IS THIS A THING?! WTF

WHY!!!!

THIS BOOK IS TOTAL SHIT ANYWAYS! WHY DO YOU ALL LIKE IT SO MUCH?!

Aannyyywwaaayyyyssss, me and some friends wanted to say thank you! So take it away guys! And please give a warm welcome to Ink, Error, Chroma and Paper jam!

Error: eeyyyyy! What's up everyone!

Chroma: *Giggles* The sky nitwit!

Paper jam: *Laughs*

Ink: omg, anyways down to business! DragonRider and us all wanted to say thank you! We all really appreciate it!

Error: ya what he said *palying on phone*

Ink: Error! off your phone! 

Error: *mumbles something*

Ink: *Sigh, he walks up to Error sexually and crawls on top of him, smirking* can you get off your phone now?~ 

Error: for a small fee~

Ink: *giggles* way ahead of you baby~ *he leans in and kisses him, wrapping his arms around his neck*

Error: *kisses back, dropping his phone and resting his hands on Ink's hips* 

*Ink and Error have started making out* 

Chroma: -_-...well it worked

Paper jam: true

Chroma: welp, guess this is now up to us huh?

Paper jam: yup! 

Chroma: *giggles* ok! so thank you all sooo much for 16k reads! we all really appreatate it! 

Paper jam: ya! thank you all! you guys are the best! 

Chroma: Error! stop trying to have sex with Ink! your can do that latter just say thank you! 

Error: *ignores*

Chroma: -_-

Ink: *pulls away and whispers in his ear* Just say thanks baby~ and i might give you some more later daddy~*smirks* 

Error: *chuckles* anything for you my angel~

Chroma: ERROR! now! 

Error: Alright, Alright, Thank you all! you guys are cool and lots of you have great talent! keep up the good work everyone! 

Ink: ya! you guys are amazing! and very talented! so keep it up and don't let anyone pull you down! DragonRider take it away!

DragonRider(me): Thanks guys! what they said was all so true! you guys are amazing1 and very special to me! so thank you all so much!

Everyone: Peace out DragonRiders!