Im so sorry.....

((Last chapter was sad sorry for da feels guys))

Error's P.O.V
I still can't believe myself. How could i? I loved him soo much and I let him go.....you know that saying that you don't know what you really have until it's gone...well I think I believe in that a bit more now. I was ashamed, I walked down the halls at lunch and pasted the girl that I kis- cheated on ink with. I mean nether is good but...id rather not say I kissed that bitch.
"Hey baby wanna hang out later tonight and get naughty?~"she said "heh....nO wAy iN heLl IM tOuchIng tHat bOdY"I said and pushed past her "give up p/y/h" ((p/y/h=person, you, hate))I walked off and saw ink heading to the field probably to draw.
"Ink!" I yelled after him he turned back and saw me and then immediately ran into another room. I ran after him I had to apologize for what i did to him, I felt so bad. I got the room and opened the door, it was dark inside the room I could barely see ink curled up in the corner, but his sobs made it quite clear he was there. I walked up to him and he flinched when I put a hand on his shoulder. Shoved my hand off his Shoulder.
"DON'T TOUCH ME YOU DIRTY LIAR!!" He screamed at me sobbing his eyes out. "Ink...please talk to m-" I was cut off by ink yelling "NO! GOD NO MORE!!!"he stood up and was about to walk to the door when I slammed him onto the wall pinning him down. "E-Error!! What are yo-?!?!?" He was cut off by me slamming my lips onto his and kissing him. He tried to push me off but soon melted into the kiss and kissed back. He pulled away panting. I licked at his neck and he moaned into my ear. "E-Error...not here...."he said pushing me off him. I just pulled him into a hug and started to praise him, Telling him I loved him sooo much.
"I'm so sorry..."I whispered in his ear "I-I know I'm sorry too..."he said the bell rang and we went to our class hand in hand.
.
But a thought crossed my mind....

'I love him....at least I think I do....'

A/N
Hope you enjoyed I'll be updating more now I got my iPad fixed sooo ya! Maori updates!! Sorry it's short....

~peace out 🤑😜