Planning~

((Ok guys so I'm time skipping cause I really wanna get to le special cause I FUCKING LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!! So ya anyways enjoy))

Inks P.O.V
It was the start of Christmas break, me and jammy could never really spend it with our family because- well....never mind it not important. Buy anyways we could never really spend time with our family. But this year was different Chroma actually invited us to spend this Christmas with them! I was actually kinda excited and so was jammy! As I talked with her over the phone planning it with her.
((Chroma = C- ink = I-))

I- god I'm really excited thanks for letting us come over I mean if we're a bother you could always kick us out!

C-oh no! Never you guys aren't a bother! Me and Error are even happier we finally get to spend time with our actual- or some form of "family" I guess so anyways how's about you guys come over for the week? we only have one guest room so if you and your bro wanna share a room that cool or you could sleep with glitchy over there.
{a hey! Is heard in the far distance}

I-heh ya! Sure that sounds amazing! And sure I can sleep with error it doesn't matter to me.

C-ok it's settled then! See ya in what 2 days?

I- ya I guess we'll see ya!bye!

C- bye!

I hung up the phone after we were done talking and went up stairs to my bros room I lightly knocked and opened the door he was in his bed on his phone texting someone.

" heya, Chroma and Error invited us to stay over at their place for Christmas. You should start packing!" I said to him his whole face lite up and he scrambled off his bed the covers flying over the edge. He ripped open his closest doors and started to pull random bits of clothes out mumbling thing to himself. I rolled my eye and went to my room to pack. Jammy gets really excited over things like this, anything that's new. Once I got to my room i went to my closet getting out a bag and packing my clothes. Once they were done I went to go check on pj.

Knock knock knock

"PAPERJAM!! HOW ARE YOU DOING IN THERE!?!" I yelled through the door. A couple seconds later I heard a muffled come in. I obeyed opening the door to see his clothes and black ink absolutely everywhere!

" WHAT HAPPENED!!!?!?!" I yelled a bit angry he stood in the middle of it all.

" umm...I'm sorry.....I got to excited..." He answered shyly. I sighed heavily face palming myself.

" heh S'ok jammy me and you get that trait from mom hehe" I said we both giggled a bit remembering those sweet moments with our parents. After a bit of laughing I snapped my fingers and the ink floated up from the floor and into a small ball in my hand.

" to bad you didn't get this trait from dad~" I bragged snapping my fingers once again to make it disappear from existence. He huffed and crossed his arms.

" whatever" he said, I rolled my eyes at him and helped him clean up his clothes and pack.

.:-**-:..:-**-:...:-**-:..:-**-:..
*time skip next day
.:-**-:..:-**-:...:-**-:..:-**-:..

Still Ink P.O.V
I was on the couch watching TV when the door bell rang. I got up and opened it revealing Error. He had a Hand behind his back. He pulled out the hand behind his back it held two beautiful roses one with so many different shades that it would be hard for even me to name them all. The other one how ever was blending from black to red then yellow up. I soon realized the represent our souls. I threw my arms around him happy. He hugged back tightly.

" I missed you." He said in my ear. i smiled then pulled away from the hug.

" me too" I said happily taking his hand in mine and leading him inside. He shut the door behind him and we sat down on the couch.

we watched movies for a bit my bro was out of the house so we were alone. I started to get hungry sense I hadn't really eaten lunch. I got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Hey babe you hungry?" I asked error.

" ya a bit" he answered still watching the motive we had on.

" you want some Ramon noodle?" I asked again. "Sure" he answered again. I pulled out the instant noodles and started to boil the water. once it was done boiling I put the water in the box the noddles came in and let them cook, after I brought the steaming hot noddles over to the couch and handed one to error.

"Thanks babe" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek when I sat down. "Welcome!" I said with a smile. He smiled back and we started eating.

Error hug out at my place for a little while after pj got home. It was now about 6:00pm ish and he had to leave.

" I'm sorry baby I gotta go you know how Chroma gets if I'm late, especially tonight I have set up the room for your bro...." He explained. I pouted holding onto his arm look up at him with a begging look. " oh come on inky... Don't give me that face baby...." He said in a deep sexy voice, the voice that sent shivers down my spine. I let go of his arm and he pulled me into a hug. " S'ok babe, we're sharing a room anyways, I'm sure I'll fuck you at least once~" he cooed in my ear still in that deep voice. I pushed him off of me jaw dropped with a 'your kidding right? Had to do that' look he just laughed a kissed my cheek.

"Love ya Kiki" he cooed once more

" love you too Ruru" I cooed right back. He smirked and left closing the door behind him

.:-**-:..:-**-:...:-**-:..:-**-:...:-**-:..:-**-:...:-**-:..:-**-:...:-**-:..:-**-:..
*Time skip brought to you by Teresa being shit at skating 😁😬
.:-**-:..:-**-:...:-**-:..:-**-:...:-**-:..:-**-:...:-**-:..:-**-:...:-**-:..:-**-:..

STILL Ink's P.O.V

I woke up in my bright colourful room, the sun shining in through the window. I stretched looking at the time, 12:00pm I shrugged ti put off and went to see if my bro was up. I knocked on his door...no answer, I knocked again....no answered I opened the door he wasn't even there, I had a feeling in my gut but I could tell what it was.

"Hello?!" I yelled down stairs over the banister...no response....I now started to panic 'where the hell did he go!?!' I mentally raged. I walked down stairs to the kitchen there wasn't even a note. I pulled out my phone to text him and I found that I had a bunch of texts from Error, Chroma and Jammy....I slowly put the pieces together and had a dumb moment of am I supposed to be somewhere then it hit me' my god! I have to get ready!!' I thought scrabbling to my room slipping on the first step.

After I was ready I teleported to Error house to see him, Chroma and jammy all in the living room. They all turned to look at me and I turned soooo many colours my face was brighter then the sun itself...."there you are sleepy head!" Paperjam yelled run up to me giving me a hug. I hugged back blushing even more.

A/N
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!~
Everywhere you go!~
Toys in every store!~

Heya peeps START OF CHRISTMAS SPECIAL!!!! so I'm gonna skip a bit in next chapter so it'll pick back up after like they get settled in so they have to get a tree, bake, play in the snow and all that good stuff soooooo ya! Anyways peace out my DragonRiders!

~DragonRider2524