Date

I was walking down the halls with moon talking with her not about that I didn't want her to think of me as a gay fag so I keep it a secret. Error walk up to us with a friendly smile on his face witch made me blush a bright rainbow"heya"he said to us happily"hey error"we both said "I should get going ink my bro needs me says it's a break through in his powers!"she said in a mocking tone.i giggled at this"ok bye" I said to her. Error then turned to me and smiled"s-so...where w-were you planing o-on taking me"I asked shyly through my blush"o-oh!i uhh I was thinking maybe you could come over to my place later and then go out for dinner if that's ok" he ask me blushing a bit himself." O-ok that s-sounds great" I said giving him a caring smile "is 4:30 ok? "He asked "ya that'll work" I said "ok great! See ya then" he said walking off.

*le time skip

Errors P.O.V

I was at my house cleaning it up while waiting for ink when my sister came down the stairs. "Hey bro I'm gonna go out I'm hangin with vamps"she said to me "ok sis" I relived as she left with a back pack probably filled with food and such. I sighed as I sat down on the couch. It hit 4:35 and I heard a knock on the door.,I got up off the couch and opened the door to see...ink! "Hey! You made it" I said happy he actually came. " ya sorry I'm late paper jam had fresh over and I didn't want to leave them alone" he said to me " oh no it's fine come in" I let him in and we sat down on the couch and I turned on the tv. We flipped to some random canal that had a movie on, we just talk a lot not really caring to much about the movie. By the end we were extremely confused but we realized that it was 5:00 and we went off to the restraunt.

Inks P.O.V

a waiter sat us down at a table and we ordered our food. Error had been staring at my eyes for a while so asked if something was wrong" hey error is something wrong you've been staring at me for a bit" I ask curiosity getting the best of me. " ya I'm fine it just I can't stop staring at your eyes they're beautiful"he said a loving smile on his face. I blushed deeply to this and hid my face he just laughed in response, the waiter came with our food and we ate. It hit 6:30 so we left after error had paid. I had offered to pay for half but he insisted so I just went with it not wanting to fight over something stupid. As we were walking back it started to rain hard and we started running the cold wet rain battering on our faces.once we got back we talked for a bit and shard story's all and all it was a good night. It was getting late and error didn't want me walking home so he said that I could stay here the night we didn't have school tomorrow anyways so I agreed." Hey inkya, wanna watch a movie?" He asked I blushed at the nick name he gave me."ummm sure" I answered "what movie?" I asked he thought for a while before smirking and answering "how's about Freddy crougar"he said with a grin. "O-ok" I said. "Heh ok" he said putting on the movie.

*time skip 5 minutes into movie 

Error P.O.V

I didn't mind horror movies I actually enjoyed them but in the first five minutes of the movie ink was burying his face in my should "you want me to turn I off?"I asked he nodded shyly"hehe alright" I said turning off the movie " kinda thought that would be to much for ya" I said teasing him a bit he sat on my lap in protest. "What!? Come on you know it's true~"I said still teasing him.he opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off by kissing him. He was surprised by this but melted into the kiss after he came back to reality. I licked his teeth asking for an enterance he approved and opened his mouth my tounges shoot into his mouth instantly winning dominance as they invaded his wet caveren. He suddenly put away when my tounges ventured to far back as his gag reflex kicked in a stran of saliva for his mouth to mine. He laid down on my chest and I sighed and kissed the top of his skull."love you" I said "love you too" he mumbled falling asleep in my arms.

No mater where I went I wanted this to stay this way forever.

A/N

Sorry for slow updates I got grounded hopefully this wasn't to bad and who are the vamps you might ask well.... You'll just have to wait and see😈U

~peace out