A Party

((whoop! whoop! new chapter!))

Ink's P.O.V

I was sleeping over at Error's house tonight, he let me cause, well we literally haven't seen each other in a month. we were laying in his bed, he had his arm around me as I was all snuggled up to him cutely. we where watching a movie, it was called twilight. ((fuckin' hate the movie)) it was about vampires, I didn't mind it, Error was criticizing all the wrong vampire logic.

I looked up to him to see he had little fang peering out of his mouth. I giggled, they looked like so cute like, a kittens baby teeth. Error looked at me confused.

"what?" he asked, I giggled again.

"it's just your fangs! they're adorable!" I said, he blushed with a cute look.

"oh so your gonna tease me now?~" he cooed as he pinned me to the bed. he licked his fangs as I grew a deep blush.

"can I have a bite?~" he asked.

"u-um, s-sure" I said shyly, he chuckled and slowly leaned down to my neck, biting it. I put a hand over my mouth to muffle my cries. a tear went down my face as Error started drinking. I had a lump in my throat as he finally stopped. I took some deep breaths once the cut stopped bleeding. Error looked at me, comforting me. he smiled and laid down on my chest, snuggling into me. I giggled.

"your such a kitten!" I exclaimed. he laughed a bit.

"does that make you my yarn?~ your my toy right?~" he said with a chuckle, I blushed hard.

"E-ERROR!" he laughed and closed his eyes.

"love ya Kiki"

"I love you to Ruru"

we fell asleep.

.:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**:..:-**:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**:.

*time skip the next day

.:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**:..:-**:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**:.

Error's P.O.V

I woke up snuggled into Ink, god I missed him so much. it was great to be back. to feel the air on my bones, the grass between my toes, being able to feel once again. and to be with Ink again, to see his smile, his soft touch, his loving attitude, the feel of his 'lips' on mine. I sighed softly. getting carried away in my thoughts.

'I guess I'm the lucky one, brother...heh, it was nice to see ya again. it's too bad ya had to leave us so young big bro, welp life is life. you've opened my eyes to that....I love ya big bro' I was suddenly snapped out of my thought by a small movement beneath me.

I looked up to see Ink's eyes blinking open. god he's adorable.

"mmmm, what time is it?" he asked tiredly, and rubbing his eyes. I smiled before answering.

"'round 11:03" a sent entered my noes suddenly, I smelt food, chroma probably cooking. I rolled off Ink and stood up. he got up as well. I took his hand as he blushed, I led him down stairs to see Chroma in the kitchen cooking bacon and eggs. I let go of Inks hand as he sat on the couch, still tired.

I walked up behind Chroma smelling some blood, she turned around with a glass of pure red blood, I growled. she only smirked and gulped the whole thing((Chroma is like Error too, they are both half vampire, they turn once every month, sorry I haven't been able to put that into the book much, only the once))

"tease!" I spat, she giggled at my pain, and turned back taking the food off the stove. I leaned against the counter sighing. she went to the fridge poring something into a glass, I smelt blood once again. I grinned. she walked over to me and handed me the glass, it was filled with thick red blood. I smirked and took a sip.