Fangs

((oh yes i saw i picture of Error sans as a vampire and i just had to put it in here!))

me and Error have been dating for awhile now, we hang out after school in outertale where the stars glow bright. we've had to keep our relationship a secret because I for one didn't want to make the bulling worse nether did he, i also didn't want to ruin he ego. I felt bad for, hey hated being in nightmares little "gang"he really is a nice person once you get to meet him.i still don't know how he got into that gang. soon the bell rang and we left our classes for lunch.

*time skip to after school

I was trying to look for error but I couldn't find him or chroma all day. I even tried texting him but got no reply. "Hey guys has anyone seen error?"i asked.they shook their heads in response. I desided to leave due to being tired. When I got home I went straight to my room and fell asleep.

*time skip to later that night

I woke up around 6:00pm and decided to go on a mid-night walk. I walk out of my room careful not to make to much noise because paper jam was probably asleep, I walked to the door and put on my blue jacket that I always keep around my waist. I walked out side to the forest, it was a beautiful night. The Stars were shining the moon was rising, the perfect night to enjoy a walk.

As I got deeper into the forest....it felt like someone was following me. Suddenly I heard a rustling in the bushes, I started to pick up the pace going fast until I was finally running I ran for about a minute until I thought I was safe.

"tired already~" I heard a voice said LUSTfuly, turning around I was  immediately pinned to the ground by lust. "Ready for fun?~" he cooed in my ear licking my neck softly.

"N-NO! GET OFF ME!!" I yelled I started kicking and screaming for help at the top of my lungs. I cought a quick glace of someone behind him as I slapped him across the face. Suddenly he was thrown off of me and thrown to a tree knocking him out,a voice followed.

"dOnT eVeR tuCh hIM agAiN LusT" said a cloaked figure. I started walking closer to me my breath hitched as it spoke.

" are you ok?"its voice calm and soothing now. "Y-yes I'm fine....thanks to you"I said standing up.

"What's your name  if I may ask?" I said "I-it's.."he hesitated thinking"if I tell you, do you promise not to freak out?" He said with a sigh I nodded in response "alright..." He said

"The names Error...and I'm a vampire..."he said his smile showing his long sharp FANGS.

A/N

Finally I updated sorry for da wait guys I've been really busy.....sorry for the short chapter but just had to update thanks everyone you da best!

~peace out 😁🤑