I'll make it up to you

((Heya guys! I'm alive!! Soooooo sorry for not updating, I'll update more now cause it's da weekends sooo yay I got the idea from Inkysans3000 lets get right into it!))
Error P.O.V
I felt so bad for what I did to ink. I'm lucky he forgave me, but I still need to make it up to him. I was on the bus trying to brain storm what to do, I was playing with my strings. Twisting, curling and noting them together when I had a thought i quickly wounded them together to create a beautiful blue necklace, we got off the bright yellow bus and I walked to class thinking of my amazing boyfriend.

Ink P.O.V
I hadn't seen error all day, 'I hope he's not-NO! He would never! Stop thinking that stupid mind!' I thought back ferociously. The bell rang for lunch and i packed up my text book and notes and went to my locker, when I got there I put away my books when I closed my locker guess who was right behind it. Yup you guessed it, the one and only Error.
"Hey I made something for ya" he said handing me a beautiful necklace I gasped at the sight
"Did you make this?! It's beautiful!" I said with excitement as I put it on. He blushed and answered
"Heh, ya"he said, as we walked to the lunch room we saw nightmare and his squad, error took my hand and whispered 'play along' I did what I was told blushing as I rested my head on his shoulder.((is he even that tall?!)) nightmare glared at us and mad a barf face as error kissed my forehead. We got to the lunch room and we sat down with our friends still holding hands might I add. Blueberry took notice to this and said,
" OMG YOU GUYS ARE DATING!?!!"he shouted and every one in the room stopped talking and stared I could feel everyone's eyes on me not error but me ONLY me, I could here some 'awwww's' coming from the crowd. ((mostly the girls)) but others we grossed out.
"YoU aRe aLl stAriNg wHy?!" Error shouted putting an arm around me. Everyone whipped their heads back to their food and pretended to talk to each other not wanting to fuck with him. Error only grinned to this and answered berry calmly.
"Ya, got a problem"
"Oh No I'm happy for you guys"he said trying not to make his smile look to fake. Everyone at the table was staring at us until classic told a joke then they all bursts into laughter, he winked at me and I mouthed 'thank you' he just nodded and we all continued talking.

.:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:.
*time skip
.:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:.

Error P.O.V
Time seemed to fly as the bell rang, ink and I both got up. As we were walking to the door someone slammed it on inks face I opened the door and gestured for ink and everyone else to go through, I saw the person that slammed the door on inks face and glared. When he saw me he walked up to us.
"GOt a pRobLem?" I asked threateningly
"Ya I do actually, sense when are guys aloud to date other guys? That's just wrong, and I thought you were cool error" he snarled. His statement made me just boil with anger, if we were in a comic I would have smoke coming off my skull.
"Error is just the same as everyone else!" Ink butted in "ink don't" I said to him not wanting to evolve him, at this point a crowd was forming. "oh ya protect your little boyfriend" he said in a smart-ass tone "and as for you learn your place bitch" he snarled at ink punching him in the gut making him fall.' OH HELL NO!' I thought angrily. At this point I was ready to end the little twerps life. I gridded my teeth tying him in strings. I chuckled a bit due to seeing the expression on his face: terrified.
"oH sEe wHaT yOu'vE cAusEd yOur sElf..."I chuckled a gain evilly as I lifted him up and slammed him against the wall hard, I then slammed him against the floor leaving him knocked out clean.
"gOOd nIgHt sWeEt PriNcE" I said picking ink up bridal style and carrying him away from the chaos.
"T-thank you.." Ink said before passing out. I took him to the office and asked if I could take him home and watch over him, they said it was fine as long as he has no serious injuries. The nurse checked him and after said we could go. I took him back to his place laying him in his bed kissing him, I watched over him the rest of the day until he awoke.

Ink P.O.V
All I could remember was being in errors embrace then passing out, I woke up in my room in my bed. I slowly got up to se if my saver was still here. I walked out of my room and looked over the railing to see a sleeping glitch on the couch, a dirty thought crossed my mind as I walked down stairs. Once I reached the couch I crawled on top of him, how ever despite my movements was still sleeping. I shook him a bit waking him he groaned as he opened his eyes.
"Oh, your awake you doing o-k...."he tailed of seeing my very much shirtless body hovering over him. I grinned and ran a hand over his covered ribs, he softly moaned and slid a hand across my ribs too touching each and every one. I moaned to this as he trailed a hand down to my pants, I stopped him.
"N-not right now babe, sorry to get your hopes up" I said to him
"Oh come on baby, you can't just tease me like that...."he whined in disappointment. "Sorry maybe later tonight, but jammy is coming home soon..." I said as I laid down on his chest listening to his heartbeats I lightly put a hand on his chest as well. He sighed "all right I understand wanna watch a movie" he said reassuringly as he massaged my spin and shoulders with one hand the other sliding him so he was sitting up. "mmmm" I moaned softly to his touch on my aching bones" mmm sure" I answered, he nodded turning on the tv he turned on a movie, I was called guardians of the galaxy. We watched the movie and jammy walked in.
"Heya ink!, heya error!" Jammy said happily joining in on watching the movie once we greeted back. It became late and I had asked if error could sleep over sense we had no school tomorrow cause it was Friday. He said ya and told chroma, we watched more tv and movies.

A/N
OMFG AN UPDATE!!!!!!! Holy shit I'm sooooooo sooooo sooooo sorry I haven't updated I mad this chapter longer well tried to anyways I updated so ya I'll probably update again tonight if not then....I'll update tomorrow promise also does anyone want a lemon? If so comment! Wow 1212 words anyways See ya in da next chap!

~peace out!😜🤑