Take One More Step, I Dare You~

(( oh dis gonna be good~))

Ink's P.O.V

Knock Knock Knock.

I heard on my door, knowing it was my brother. i haven't been sleeping well, I have more and more nightmare every night.

"ink? I think we should talk...." he spoke. I nodded slightly to let him know he was ok to come in. He nodded and came in shutting the door and sitting down on my  bed. I stayed silent, he placed a hand on my leg gently like my mother would do when we where sick.

"I think you should come to school, lots of our friends are worried about you" He said softly, fear shot into my eyes, as memories' came flooding back like the tears in my eyes building. I had very shaky breaths as the tears fell. Jammy hugged me and rubbed circles into my back, I cried into his shoulder.

"hey, shhh it's ok" He comforted.

"NO! NO IT'S NOT! I KILLED MY FUCKING BOYFRIEND JAMMY!! I KILLED HIM AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT! AND NOW CHROMA WANT TO TEAR ME APRT!! AND, ANd...and...everyone thinks I'm insane...and they all look like they want to hurt me and kill me....I'm so scared PaperJam...."  I spoke sobbing into his shirt.

"hey, no one hates you...and think of it this way, do you really think this is What Error wants?" he said, my breathing calmed at his words, hearing the name "Error".

"Just come to school tomorrow ok?" He said fear in his voice, I knew he was worried for me.

"o-ok...but...I won't attend any classes..." I said. He nodded and got up and walked to the door.

"Thank you Ink" he said and gave me a small smile, leaving.

.:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**:..:-**:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**:.

*Time Skip, The next day~

.:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**:..:-**:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**:.

Ink's P.O.V~

I slowly opened my eyes, waking from my dreamless sleep. I slowly rose up from my bed and went to my closet. I slipped on some jeans and hesitantly, Error's hoodie, a silent tear fell as I snuggled into it. I sucked in a breath through my nose holding his hoodie up to it. It smelt nice; like the cologne he wore on our first date. I smiled and walked out of my room.

I saw jammy in the kitchen eating some toast. he noticed me in Errors hoodie trying to brush it off, I knew it was hard for him Error was like a big brother to him. His eyes filled with tears as he tried to smile for me. i opened my arms for him to hug me, he was still my little brother and I loved him so much...he raced to me and jumped into my arms hugging me. I hugged back.

"it looks good on you..." he said, with a smile "come on, lets get going".

.:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**:..:-**:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**:.

*Time skip

.:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**:..:-**:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**:.

Ink's P.O.V

When me and PJ climbed onto the bus, i felt something rush over me as all the chatting kids immediately stopped talking and just stared at me. i could feel tears but i just ignored it as one fell to the floor, i walked to the back of the bus, A walk of judgement. i sat alone with my brother right next to me. As the bus began to move a small murmuring went through out the vehicle.

"why is he here?"

"Is he gonna hurt us?"

"killer"

"i heard he cuts himself"

"freak"

"what wrong with him?"