Christmas Day~

((Merry Christmas guys 😜))

Ink's P.OV

I woke up to Two people jumping on the bed, by some people i mean Chroma and Jammy. Error groaned in response pulling the covers up and over his head in annoyance, I sighed and got up. we all tried to pull the covers off of him, he finally gave in due to me giving him the puppy dog eyes. he sighed and got outta bed finally. jammy and Chroma were over joyed, I smiled at how childish they were even in gr 9. I shrugged it off with a yawn and followed Chroma and jammy who were running down the stairs, error following shortly behind me. Paperjam and Chroma were gathered around the tree in anticapaition. Error sat down and I was about to sit down next to him but as soon as I sat down he pulled me into his lap wrapping his arms around my waist, I sighed and snuggled my back into his chest.

"can we open them!!" They shouted error nodded and Chroma started to look for her presents.

"oh! Pj! this one is for you!" she said handing him a good sized box. "really? for me?" he said in dis belief. she nodded furiously with a huge smile and started to look for her presents again.

Error's P.O.V

with ink snuggled into my chest, all that was missing was a hot chocolate or a warm blanket. It was pretty cold, wonder why...after a bit of opening presents, hugs, smiles and lots of thank yous' there was only 2 presents left.

one read: To: Ink

Love: Error.

The other read: To: Error

Love: Ink.

we grabbed them and ink got off of me and moved to the side. we started to tear through the wrapping paper, I smirked seeing a box, ink smiled and I looked over.

'Looks like we had the same idea'  I thought. Ink started to open his box. I wanted to watch him first so I waited. he gasped when he saw what I had got him.

Inside was:

A blue blanket made by my strings,

a little charm bracelet that I saw that had a little paint brush charm,

and finally, some Brushes and Pencils.

he got up and tackled me into a hug swiftly. I jumped at the sudden contact but hugged back a split second later.

"Oh thank you Error! I love it!" he exclaimed. I chuckled and hugged him tighter. "love ya Kiki" I said "I love you too Ruru" he said back. he smiled and got off of me. once he was off I dug back into my box. I took off the top.

Inside was:

A silver chain witch looked pretty expensive,

And a...black thing? shirt? I couldn't tell I took it out and saw that it was a cloak! I've always really wanted something like this. I was over joyed. I stood up and un-folded it, it had a blue caller, it was long and the sleeves looked like they would go down to my elbows and the bottom would go about half way between my knees and feet. all in all it was really nice.

"Gods Thank you! thank you so much babe! I feel bad that I didn't get you as good as stuff as this..." I said to him a hug, a smile on my face Chroma and Pj were smiling as well. Ink stood up and I pulled him into an embrace. he hugged back and I lifted his chin so he was looking at me.

"thank you ink, you didn't have to get me that though..."I said with a smile he smiled back. "well, it makes me feel nice to see your happy" he said back slowly sliding his hand to my neck and wrapping his arms around my neck, I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him into a kiss. after about a minute we pulled away and I hugged him.

I looked out the window to see small flakes of white falling out of the sky. I smirked and took ink by the hand and gestured for Chroma and jammy to follow. they did and I opened the front down and everine gasped Chroma and jammy started to bounce up and down chroma rushed to the closet and git on her boots jammy followed and got on his the ran out side and played in the snow. I chuckled and followed with ink tagging along after we got on our shoes.

 the rest of the day they all hug out and played in the snow!

A/N

heya guys sorry it took so damn long to get this chapter up ill be updating again soon! Peace out my DragonRiders!