The truth

I've been friends with error for a couple months now, he's been nice to me only 'bullying'me when nightmare is around. I didn't understand why he was doing it tho guess I'll just have to wait and see...

*time skip~(to lunch)

I was walking down the halls of the school when nightmare bumped into me "o-oh! I'm so..."I trailed off seeing who it was he backed me up to the lockers and started yelling at me about never getting in his way. I started to cry as he punched me in the gut. "Hey dude I think that enough"I herd a voice say it was error! He was trying to stop him! Inside I felt happy as he pulled nightmare off me. " hey! What's the big deal glitchy?!?!" Nightmare yelled at Jim they started to fight error signaled for me to go. Nightmare noticed this and I saw an idea pop into his mind "oh I get it, he's your crush right?!"nightmare yelled starting to tease error this made me angry. Error was silent he couldn't speak "answer me! GLITCH THAT NOBODY LOVES!!"he yelled at error. Error Ross a fist and punched nightmare in the face knocking him out." There I answered you" error said calmly he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the back off the school where we could speack in private. "Meet me in outertale after school" was all he said before walking off. I blushed and walk back into the school going to my next class.

*time skip after school 

The bell rang and I grabbed my thing and walked on the bus. I sat down beside my brother Paper jam we talked for a bit and I told him I wouldn't be home for a bit. The bus got to Our stop and we walked off I went home to drop off my bag then teleported to outertale. I saw error sitting on a rock looking up to the stars saying something to himself I couldn't quite understand. I sat down next to him "hey"I gretted happily. He jumped a bit but then noticed me"heya so I wanted to talk to you about something..."he said. The way he said it scared me a bit I nodded. "I-I wanted to say that....uhhh....ummm I uhhh" he said glitching a little. "I uhhh r-really....I..." he blushed and took a deep breath."I....I like you...."he said shyly"I know your probable not gay o-"I cut him off by saying"no no I've never really told any one but I am gay..." I said with a light blush"I-I like you to..." I said shyly. He was superised by this as I hugged him."s-so do you want to go out sometime?" He asked"s-sure" I answered with a slight blush. Suddenly he kissed my for head making me bush hard.he just laughed at me and said"heh your so cute".

A/N

Heya sorry it's short but here ya go I thought this was cute might be slow updates tho....tell me if you want me to do the date!

~peace out!