Thirsty?

((Hope you all enjoy!))

Error's P.O.V~
Ink fell right back in shock I took step closer and picked him up bridal style and gave him a comforting smile. He smiled back at me and said "so...y-your a vampire...?" "Heh I guess you could say that but not fully it happens every other month....so not all the way..." I said "I should probably get you home though... Pj's probably worried"I said he only nodded. I started walk through the dark forest, but....a thought crossed my mind....'blood you must drink' the only thing I could think of was the thought of inks rich, thick, blood I wanted it and I wanted it bad but I didn't want to hurt him. I eyed up his neck, my lust for him, and his blood would have to wait. We soon reached the end of the forest and I couldn't take it any more!
"Ink?"I said "y-yes error?"

Ink's P.O.V~
"Y-yes error?" I replied a bit worried, "n-never mind it would be to much to ask of you...."he said looking away blushing a bit. 'The beast is hungry....' I thought "y-you want to bite me....don't you?" I ask,
"Uhhh heh...you know me to well lov-babe..." He said blushing and smirking a bit "g-go a h-head but please....be gental...."I said to him knowing it was killing him...I was like a blood bag siting I front of him his lust for blood was over powering him i could tell.
"Uhhh thanks....I-I will..." He said as he sat down me on his lap. He slowly leaned down to my neck and opened his mouth to show his long sharp dangerous fangs. Just as he was about to bite down I stopped him worry getting the better of me.
" w-wait!" I said nervously putting my hand to cover my neck, his fangs scratched my hand a bit as he pulled back worried " w-what's wrong?!" He said despite wanting to chomp down on my neck.
"I-I....i... " I couldn't answer him I was to scared to! Tears started to prick at my eye sockets at the thought of him taking to much blood or hurting me.... Worry started to set in and I felt my self begin to cry.
"H-hey....it's ok...I'm not going  to hurt you..."he said reassuringly "do you trust me?" He asked as he grabbed the hand that was holding my neck.

"he said reassuringly "do you trust me?" He asked as he grabbed the hand that was holding my neck

I nodded slowly as he lowered his mouth to my neck again. Before he bit down he suddenly pinned me to me the ground putting a hand over my mouth to muffle my screams. He intertwined his finger on his other hand with mine and bit down hard on my neck grinning his pelvis against mine. I moaned a scream into his hand at the pain in my neck and squeezed his hand tightly.
((Warning a bit of sin peeps))
He let go of my hand and slithered his own into my pants and groped my nether regions. I moaned into his hand almost forgetting the pain in my neck. He lifted his head from my neck a bit so he would stop biting and licked my neck. "AHHH!!~" I moaned into his hand. He suddenly stopped his movements and retracted his hand from my pants.
"W-we should not get too comfortable with each other quite yet,...but don't worry baby... We will oh we will" he said with a wink this made me blush HARD!
((Ok come back now people's))
he picked me up again and took me home. He then put me in my bed and tucked me in.
"I love you, my little artist" he said all I said was I love you to as I dosed off in my bed.

A/N
heya guys so things got a bit hot in the end there.....ill right a lemon some other time but not now.
Hope you guys enjoyed!

~ peace out!