Corrupted

((heya guys...so this chapter is gonna be...I don't know how to say it...guess your gonna have to read to find out~ Enjoy!~))

Ink's P.O.V

I was walking down the school halls think of who you may guess? Error, of course. I sighed as I reached my locker. I opened it and grabbed my sketch pad for art, Error was taking me to Star Gazer park for a date. I blushed a bit at this, I was pretty excited for tonight. I walked down the halls to, my art class and saw everyone in little crowds talking to each other. I finally got to my art class and walked in.

The first person I saw was Error talking with some of are friends in the class, there was someone new there too. I wondered who it was, she looked part dragon like Moonwatcher, she had dark dark blue hair with streaks of lighter blues and dark purples that reached to the middle of her back.

She had white horns coming from the back of her head, and dragon wings with dark blue as a base colour, and that same lighter blue for her webbings.

she had a long tail the same colour as the scales on her wings, but this wasn't a normal dragon tail. It had webbing almost to those of a sea serpent's webbing on it's back. I walked up to them and she whipped around to face me.

"who are you?!" she asked, her voice hostile. I flinched a bit at this and saw Error turn around as well.

"oh, don't worry, that's not Nightmare" he spoke calmly and took a step to my side putting an arm round me, I melted into his side smiling and blushing a bit. "Ink, meet Bluemoon, Bluemoon meet Ink," he said, she relaxed a bit and stood up straighter. this is when I noticed scars  and scratches covering her body.

"oh, well heya uhh Ink" she said a hint of regret in her voice. she gave me a slight grin like smile and I smiled back.

"hiya Bluemoon, are you new here I don't think I've seen you around" I asked her.

"heh, ya" she said, "it's pretty different here, being surrounded by so many other humans and monsters" she said, we talked for a bit in the group dropping puns once and a while. The bell rang to start class and we all went to our assigned seating, the teacher walked in and told us we had a free draw today.

I started to draw, Error. I smiled at my finished master piece. it was beautiful, just like him. The bell rang and I got up and walked to the door, Error did the same. we met on the other side of the door. this was our only class together today, he took my hands in his and gave me his drawing, I blushed a bit.

He smirk and whispered where my ear would be, "I love you~" he cooed, I giggled and cooed right back, "I love ou too~" he smiled and pulled me into a kiss, I melted into it and went on the balls of my feet((I know this from dance class lol)) and wrapped my arms around his neck, he put his around my waist, we soon pulled apart,we heard quite "aww's" from the people around.

"bye Kiki" error said with a kind smile.

"bye Ruru" I said right back with a smile as he walked of with some passing friends. I sighed and started to walk to Math. as I walked and the halls cleared I felt a strange presences, I shook it off and kept walking.

((Play music))

I was suddenly slammed against a wall I looked up to see, of course Nightmare, I shot him a glare and he punched me in the gut, I coughed a bit and saw Cross behind him and someone else.

He looked half dragon as well, I then recognized him as Moon's brother, Darkstalker. he had glitches all over his face, he looked corrupted. I gasped as nightmares tentacles wrapped around my arms and legs pinning me to the wall. I saw Darkstalker pull out his scroll, it then hit me. They were using him for his magic, he's under their control.

"I need his soul" Darkstalker spoke glitched  out and with not his own voice. I shook as nightmare pulled my soul out and handed it to him. Darkstalker wrote something down on his scroll, I felt a rush of something. I didn't know what it was but, I felt different. I suddenly felt as if I couldn't breath. I started gasping for air, Nightmare grinned at me and gave my soul back. my eyes started to fade a red colour, I gasped more as I felt the life get sucked from my body.

I dropped to the floor still gasping. I felt my star eye change, but, it was different. suddenly the world went blank as if I was suddenly teleported to a different demotion. I could see everything that was happing like I was looking through my eyes, but, I couldn't control my own body.

I heard myself chuckle darkly but, I didn't do it. my body started to get up without my command. it looked around it's gaze landing on Nightmare and the others. it chuckled once more.

"hehehehe~ I think I owe you my thanks, Nightmare from freeing me from that prison of his mind~" said my voice but it was deeper and scary.

"My Name, Is Inc"

A/N

MMMWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

so evil Ink, everyone ready?? shits going down~ so ya guys I made I name for this corrupted Ink, his name Is Inc, reason being, the C instead of the K. The C stands for CORRUPTED, And the K, stands for KIND. so ya! Thanks so much for 7K see ya in the next chapter My DragonRiders!~

~DragonRider2524