New Light at the Academy

The Grand Academy, a special Academy located at the top of a mountain at the Himalayas. The Academy is protected by a barrier and any unwanted guest will pass through the academy without knowing.

Today, the Grand Academy receives a new student from Paris, France. Liana Von Diamante steps foot into the Grand Academy. As she steps foot into the academy, sparkling dust falls on her and she sees a fairy flying around. As Liana admire the fairy, she felt a vibe that someone was about to pounce on her. When she turned around, she saw what she thinks is an android leaping towards her with a drill hand. As the Android attack Liana, Liana leaped away before getting drilled by the android.

 "Excuse me, did I do something wrong? Asked Liana. 

The Android got up and suddenly answer "I am sorry, I thought you were an enemy. I am the security android, NAM'e, You must be a new student. NAM'e stretched out her hand to Liana, helping her get out. 

"Thank you, I am Liana Von Diamante. Nice to meet you, NAM'e" said Liana.

NAM'e brings Liana into the main building and wishes her good luck. As Liana walks through the halls, Liana could see students from all around the world. Some were from Europe, India and some from Japan. Liana continued walking when she bumps into a boy around her height.

 "I am so sorry," said Liana bowing her head.

 "OK, by the way, I am Kagawa Mizuki. Nice to meet you. Whoa, you are very pretty, mind going out together ?" said Kagawa with a smile on his face.

 "Excuse me? Replied Liana with a shock expression. 

Kagawa was laughing away when he suddenly got pulled by the ear by another boy. 

"Quit flirting with every girl you see. Sorry about Kagawa, I am Ren Arcadia, now you come with me" said Ren. 

"Ouch, you are pulling my ear too hard!!" said Kagawa while being pulled away by Ren

As Ren pull Kagawa away, Liana laughs and continue walking. She met two other girls while walking. 

"Hi there, I am Stephanie and this is Jessica, " Said Stephanie followed by Jessica 

"Hello there" with a soft tone. 

"Hello, I am Liana Von Diamante, pleased to make your acquaintance" replied Liana.

 Liana chatted with them for a short while before they left for class. Liana waved goodbye and wandered into a training room. There were some students training inside and they seem very good.

One of them had a scythe and seem determined to win. The other two, one of them controlled fire and the other was having magic circles on his hand with gear symbols hinting that he is a time manipulator. Liana watched them from afar when a tall slender lady appeared beside her.

 "Glad you are here, Liana Von Diamante. I am the Principal, Cosmin,"

 Liana was shocked to see the principal and at the same time relief. 

"Liana, let's go to the Grand Hall," said Cosmin.

 Cosmin waved her hands and they were transported to the Grand Hall immediately including the boys who were training earlier. Cosmin stood on a podium preparing to give her speech. All the students were seated down waiting for Cosmin. Liana sat down beside a young girl. 

"Hey there, I am Nemesis Holt, nice to meet ya," She said cheerfully. 

"Nice to meet you too Nemesis, I am Liana" Liana replied cheerfully.