Transcendent

As Ash charge forward to attack Liana, Liana shielded herself.

 "Shining Radiant Shield!"

 "Protecting yourself won't help you defeat me!" Ash said while destroying Liana's shield and unleashing relentless attacks.

 "Ugh, I can't win this way," Liana said to herself while trying to avoid Ash's attacks.

"United Crown! Come aid please!" Liana summoned the United Crown and Liana suddenly shined bright. Her hair grew longer, her outfit's end extended into flames.

 She had flowers surrounding her hip with water surrounding her arms. Liana also had wings these time, her wings were made of light and there was also demon like wings. Her hair was tied up and a veil was wrapped around it. Liana's eyes looked like they were in a trance.

"How surprising you have managed to control this form already," Ash said before releasing a ray of energy blast at Liana. 

Liana stood there quietly before flying up and with one hand she blocked the attack like it was nothing.

 "She blocked that like it was nothing," Stephanie said while looking at Liana's emotionless face. 

"Something seems wrong with Liana," Jessica said followed by Kagawa.

 "I feel a strange vibe around her,"

 "You're right," Ren said as everyone looked at Liana from the back.

 Liana held out her hand and released a flaming tornado.

"Scorching Dragon!"

 Ash flew out of the way and evaded the attack.

 "I am pretty sure you can do better than that," Ash said while provoking Liana.

Liana gave no reply but instead unleash another attack.

 "Petal Gale!" Liana unleashes a storm of white flower petals towards Ash, surrounding him. 

"Cosmic Breakthrough!" Ash exploded the petals surrounding him and covering the area in smoke. 

As the smoke clears, Ash already went away.

 "You did it, Liana" Thanatos cheered but Liana showed no signs of joy nor emotions. 

"Liana, are you okay?" Casam asked while reaching out to Liana when Liana suddenly teleported a distance away and started to fly away. 

"Liana!" Steve called out but Liana had completely ignored the call.

"Something's wrong. Let's follow her," Stephen said while leading the others, following Liana. 

Liana was flying at high speed towards an island across the Creation Ruins, connected by a bridge that Stephanie and the others are running on to catch up to Liana.

"She's flying so fast because she's in that form," Jessica said as she tries to keep up with Liana. 

"It's as if she's lost her mind," Stephanie said when Liana suddenly stopped flying and landed on the bridge in front of everyone else.

 "Liana? Are you there?" Raphael asked while preparing to release his animal spirits.

 Liana looked at everyone before she used her magic and the bridge suddenly started to shake. 

"She's trying to kill us now?" Steve asked while running towards Liana with an attack. "Blazing Tornado!" Steve unleashes a flaming tornado of fire towards Liana, however "Sun Burst!" Liana unleashes a burst of light energy. Steve has been pushed back right away as Liana shields herself from him.