Heaven's Voice

Jessica and Sena were brought to Heavena the Holy Grand World, but what they don't know is Liana and the others are there as well.

 "Come on, Sena. Maybe if we reach the top, we can get a clearer view," said Jessica as she climbs the giant tree followed by Sena. 

As soon as Jessica and Sena reach the top, they see a land covered by the mist of despair. It was horrible.

 "Oh, my, who could do this?" asked Sena covering her mouth and sliding down the tree with Jessica.

 "Life is literally dying here," said Jessica while touching the dying ground.

 As Jessica and Sena continue to walk around the corrupted land when suddenly, they stumbled upon a damaged cottage. 

"This place looks pretty beaten up," said Sena while looking around the place. Jessica found a dusty old photo frame and when she dusted it, it was a picture of four friends. Cosmin, Oliver and two others.

 "I wonder who is the other person in the picture," asked Jessica while placing the picture back when suddenly a tall, muscular man with two swords behind him entered the room.

 "What are you doing?" asked the man while slowly drawing his swords. 

"I'm sorry, we didn't mean to break into your house. We are from the Grand Academy," explained Jessica. 

The man threw Jessica and Sena out and introduced himself. 

"My name is Raigon and you are in Heavena," said Raigon fiercely. 

"Hello Raigon, My name is Jessica and this is Sena, nice to meet you," said Jessica while trying to shake Raigon's hand but Raigon slapped it away rudely. 

"Heavena was beautiful once until the mist of despair came and destroy everything and now only the Holy Tree remain untainted," said Raigon sadly. 

"But I will stay here and protect the Holy Tree with all my heart," said Raigon with confidence.

Jessica and Sena watch the Holy Tree sway in the wind from afar. "Another Grand World has fallen and we were too late to save it," said Jessica with her hair blowing in the wind. 

"We'll stop Alain for sure," said Sena while clenching her fists. Raigon watches Jessica and Sena from afar. 

"I will protect your students, Cosmin. As the God of the Roaring Thunders, I will keep your Holy Tree and your students safe," said Raigon with sparks flying around him.

Liana and the others were still walking around the corrupted land when they notice a small dark patch on the ground. 

"What is that?" asked Thanatos while trying to touch it. 

"Don't touch it! We don't know if it's dangerous," said Candace while pulling Thanatos hand away.

 "Guys, Look here," said Stephanie while entering an old building. 

"It's an old library. Maybe we can find some leads on the mist of despair," said Candace while flipping through some book pages. 

"Ugh, these books are full of dust," said Stephanie while coughing.

 While Stephanie and Candace search for more information, Liana and Thanatos were waiting outside when suddenly the dark patch on the ground became a dark raging dragon. 

"Be Careful, Liana!" shouted Thanatos because the dragon turned to Liana and tried to crush Liana.

 "Lumiere Barrier!" Liana raised a barrier and tried her best to hold it while Thanatos tried his best to attack the dragon.

 Stephanie and Candace rushed out to find the dragon fighting Liana and Thanatos.

While fighting the dragon, Jessica, Sena, and Raigon realized there were explosions and smoke nearby and ran towards it.

 "What's happening there?" asked Sena while running with Jessica and Raigon. Liana and the others were still fighting the dragon when a strong gust suddenly blew and Dale appeared. 

"Dale!?" asked Stephanie out of shock.

 "Muahaha, it seems like you found the mist of despair," said Dale while laughing maniacally. 

Dale stretched out his hand and gathered the wind and fired it Liana but his hand got frozen suddenly.

 "What!?" asked Dale out of anger.

Sena froze Dale's hand and protected Liana and the others.

 "Liana? What are you doing here?" asked Jessica.

"Jessica? We've found you," said Liana while hugging Jessica and Sena.

 "What's that?" asked Sena.

 "It's a dragon composed of the mist of despair. We have to defeat it right now," explained Liana while shielding Jessica and Sena from the dragon's fire breath.

Suddenly, Raigon rushed out and attacked the dragon.

 "Hurry up and get rid of them!" Said Raigon while charging up electricity.

 "Let's go!" said Liana while dashing over to Dale and attacking him. 

"Flash Blade!" Liana conjured blades composed of light and attacked Dale, however, Dale blocks it with his hands and blows Liana away.

 "Ugh, his strong," said Liana while panting heavily when she saw a girl walking by Jessica and the others. Dale almost shot them but Liana managed to shield everyone with a magical veil. 

"Bright Veil!" "Is everyone okay?" Liana asked worriedly. 

"Yeah," replied the others.

 "How sweet that you are caring for your friends, now let's end it," said Dale while shooting a large ball of dark wind.

 The dark ball of wind exploded and blew away Jessica and Sena and knocked them on to a tree unconscious.

Suddenly, a bright light emitted from Liana's body and shone upon Jessica and Sena, empowering them in a bright light. Jessica and Sena rose up, their eyes glow white and were enveloped in a bright aura.

 "Woah, look at them. It's like they have exceeded their own power like me and Thanatos," said Stephanie while watching carefully.

 Jessica rushed over to Dale and slapped him out of the sky while Sena froze the dragon solid with one attack.

 "Sena, let's finish this and protect our friends," said Jessica calmly followed by Sena.

 "Ok," replied Sena while holding Jessica's hand.

 "Icicle Crash!" Sena sends a barrage of icicles to rain down on her enemies.

 "Miracle Harmony!" Jessica unleashes a wave of colorful notes at her enemies. 

The dragon was immediately shattered to pieces because of Icicle Crash and Miracle Harmony, however, Dale managed to withstand the attacks.

 "Damn it, another two more have been found. Zen won't be happy about it," said Dale before disappearing.

As Jessica and Sena return to normal, Raigon seemed to be happy that they defeated the dragon, however, Dale managed to escape. 

"I suppose you need to look for the rest of your friends so here," said Raigon while giving Liana a brand star map.

 "Thank you, Raigon," said Liana while holding her chest for some reason. As Liana and everyone else leaves Heavena, a strange silhouette watches them from afar. 

"We just need to look for the others and we can go back to the Grand Academy," explained Jessica.

 "That's right" replied Liana when she suddenly fainted and went on a different route in the rift.

 "Liana!" Thanatos tried reaching for Liana's hand but in vain.

Liana fell out of the rift and ended up in a dark and gloomy grand world when she was suddenly rescued by a strange boy with silver hair in a hood.