Lost Memory

As Liana found out that everyone had lost their memories of her, Liana is determined to help restore back everyone's memory. Liana returns to her dorm to find her roommate, Candace Park. 

"Excuse me but who are you?" Candace asked Liana with a stern look.

 "Look, you may not remember but I was once your roommate and your friend," Liana explained, thinking that Candace won't believe her.

 "I see, that's why there's another bed here," Candace said calmly.

 "You believe me, Candace?" asked Liana.

 "Sure, why not? You don't seem like a person that would lie about something like that," Candace replied while smiling.

Liana explains everything to Candace, about what happened to everyone and where they have gone.

 "I see, that's what happened. So I was a victim that got my memory of you erased," Candace said curiously.

 Liana nodded her head sadly.

 "So how will you restore everyone's memory back?" Candace asked while holding Liana's hand.

 "I don't know yet," Liana replied sadly. 

After Liana had explained everything to Candace, Liana decided to go to the library to find a way to help everyone, however, Liana wasn't allowed inside because Glanze didn't recognize Liana as a student of the Grand Academy, thus kicking her out. 

"If I can't enter, then I can't find a way to help everyone," Liana said while clenching her fists when suddenly a strange mysterious little girl approached her.

 "I can help you, Liana Von Diamante, before the Academy android comes seeking for you," said the girl before opening up a rift and bring Liana inside.

"This is the Space-Time Rift. No one can find you in here unless I open the gate for them," said the girl while closing the gate from the Academy.

 "Who are you and how can you help me?" Liana asked with a stern look. 

The girl suddenly transformed into a tall woman holding a staff with different gears floating around it. "I am the Goddess of Time and Space, Histhia!" Histhia revealed her true form, summoning gears, clocks, and cubes in the Space-Time Rift.

 "Goddess of Time and Space? Then you should know who erased the memories of my friend," Liana said impatiently. 

"What's the fun in that if I told you everything immediately. The hero needs to solve the mysteries themselves," Histhia said while sitting on a sphere.

 "What do you mean?" Liana asked while floating around in the rift. 

"I have been around for eons and this is the first time Grandia encounter a danger in which we cannot face alone. The past heroes of Grandia live within this rift and you can't accomplish anything with your current powers and emotions," Histhia said while dashing towards Liana, striking Liana with her staff.

 Liana was smashed into a floating cube.

"If you can't find your true strength and overcome your emotions, you won't be able to advance forward," Histhia said while raising her staff. 

"But I don't know how to," Liana said while getting back up on her feet. 

"What is the thing that you should always keep in mind when things are in tragedy? Shooting Stars!" Histhia asked Liana while firing a barrage of stars towards her.

 The stars crash down on Liana, destroying the cube Liana was standing on. 

"Never lose hope. That's what's important," Liana said while drifting in the rift.

 "I won't lose hope again. Thank you, Histhia for telling me this," Liana said while holding her hands close to her heart. 

"Very well but do you have the power to defeat someone more powerful than you?" Histhia asked. 

"I will be able to as long as my friends are right beside me," Liana replied with determination.

 "Primal Judgement!" Histhia unleashes a sphere of cosmic energy the size of a boulder. 

"Radiant Aegis!" Liana thrust forward towards the sphere, stopping it in its tracks and destroying it. 

"Well done, however, your inner power is still dormant but I can send you back to the academy already," Histhia while sending Liana back to the academy. 

Instead of returning to the library, Liana was sent to the academy entrance instead where Stephanie and everyone else was there.

 "There's the girl. She must be trying to disguise herself so she can enter the library and steal something," said one of the students.

 "They think I am their enemy. I have no choice then," Liana mumbled to herself.

Liana charged in as well the group of students.

 "Balance of Dual Sword!" Kagawa charged in with his swords however Liana manages to slip past Kagawa without any trouble.

 "Wha...What!? How did you get past me?!" Kagawa asked out of shock.

 Jessica unleashes a sound wave at Liana along with Stephanie enhancing Jessica's attack, however, Liana turns to the side, avoiding their attack.

 "Light's Shower!" Liana leaped up and unleashed a shower of light needles down on everyone. 

"I am sorry I have to hurt you but there's no other choice and I don't know how to restore your memory so the only thing I can do is protect myself from your attacks," Liana said while summoning her light blades when suddenly a dark rift opened up and a dark ray shot out towards Stephanie and the others. 

"Radiant Aegis!" Liana projects her shield, blocking the dark gray ray. 

"Why are you protecting us?" Jessica asked out of curiosity due to her losing her memory. 

"Because you are my friends and we are going to save Grandia together because we are only stronger when we are together!" Liana said increasing her shield.

 "Radiant Aegis Burst!" Liana explodes her shield, sending back the light ray into the dark rift. After the dark rift disappeared, Alain appeared before everyone.

"I guess this is your doing, Alain," Liana questioned Alain seriously.

 Alain slowly landed and summoned his dark blade. 

"It has to end now, Alain" Liana charged in, clashing swords with Alain.

 "What is your purpose doing this? If you want the throne, I will happily give it to you. You didn't have to kill our parents. I respected you as my brother and I know you have the goodness in your heart to rule as a king," Liana said when suddenly Alain's sword shattered.

 "What did you mean?" Alain asked when he suddenly groaned in pain.