Light's Hidden Power

As Ao fly past the clouds, he suddenly groaned in pain.

 "Ao! Are you okay?" asked Liana while holding tight onto Ao.

 "I guess I got hit by that stranger just now," said Ao while flying unstable.

 "What do we do then?" asked Liana with a worried face. 

"Don't worry, princess. I'll land in that forest," said Ao while flying down towards the golden forest.

 Ao landed carefully on the ground but collapse as soon as his feet touch the ground.

 "Ao!" shouted Liana while hugging Ao before a mysterious young lady came running out from the forest followed by a little boy.

 "Ao, what happened to you?" asked the lady while touching Ao's forehead.

 The little boy stood atop of Ao and suddenly Ao floated and was brought into the forest. 

The mysterious lady treated Ao carefully. 

"Your arm. It's decaying," said the mysterious lady while shining light onto the decaying arm. 

"Will he be okay?" asked Liana worriedly.

 "He is fine. The golden maple leaves I used will stop the decaying and he will be fine in a few days," said the mysterious lady while wrapping Ao's arm with a yellow bandage.

 "Do you not know how to heal wounds?" asked the mysterious lady while serving tea to Liana. 

"She doesn't know much, Rhinne," said Ao while yawning.

 "I am sorry, if only I was more skilled, then I could help Ao," said Liana while crying.

 "Princess Liana," said Ao with a soft tone. 

"Don't worry, Princess Liana, not everyone is capable of doing everything. That's where we will need to learn, so don't feel bad about yourself," said Rhinne while drinking her tea. 

"You girls can sleep here while Ao is healing. The beds and everything inside is clean so please do rest," said Rhinne while showing Liana and Candace. 

"Thank you very much," said Candace while shutting the door. 

"So Liana, what's your plan?" asked Candace while reading the old books in the room.

 "What do you mean?" asked Liana. Candace closed the book hard and said.

 "You don't have a plan on how to defeat Alain?" asked Candace.

 "Well, I just don't know how to deal with him right now," said Liana sadly.

 "Candace, do you think Adrien likes me?" asked Liana while covering her face. 

"Are you kidding? He asked you out to the Grand Prom. Of course, he likes you," explained Candace while throwing a pillow at Liana. 

Both of them had a little pillow fight before going to bed.

 "The time will come when I have to protect all my friends and family," said Liana sadly.

Candace looked at Liana and went to bed. 

"Good Night," said Candace.

 "Good Night, Candace," replied Liana before she walked out of the room and saw Rhinne standing outside. 

"Rhinne? What are you doing?" asked Liana while sitting down on a tree stump.

 "Same goes to you," said Rhinne while smiling but Liana looks as if she was emotionless.