City of Machines and Lies

After defeating Ash with her newfound powers, Liana meets a boy named Levi who is searching for the City of Machines, Machinia however from what Levi said, Machinia's castle structure can only hold the weight of two people and no more. 

Paris, France

"So you're leaving with urm... Levi to find the City of Machines?" Stephanie asked with her hands crossed.

 "Don't worry guys, I'll be back in a few days and besides I'm not alone," Liana said before opening a rift and disappearing along with Levi.

"I still don't trust that Levi," Veronica said when suddenly Zena and Edward came in.

 "Intruders! The Balance of the Dual Blades!" Kagawa charged immediately when Zena and Edward came in before a young girl appeared in front of Kagawa. 

"Eternal Protection!" The young girl created a magic circle, blocking Kagawa's attack. 

"These are Lady Liana's friends, Zena Fleur and Edward Castillan," the young lady said.

 "You are?" Stephanie asked sarcastically. 

"Lady Liana's housekeeper, Diana," Diana said while leading everyone back into the house. 

"Didn't know Liana has a housekeeper," Jessica said while following Diana into the house.

"Lady Liana's parents assigned me to take care of Lady Liana's Villa whenever she is away," Diana explained her purpose while serving sunflower tea and some cookies.

 "I see, by the way, where is Liana?" Zena asked while she looked around.

 "She's on a trip with someone looking for some lost city," Stephen explained while munching on some cookies.

"She didn't bring any of you?" Edward asked curiously.

 "Nope, that somebody told her the place they were exploring can't withstand the weight of us all so she decided to go along with him," Jessica said while styling her hair.

"Him!? Who is that guy? She trusts him?" Zena asked after what Jessica said. 

"Unfortunate, she trusts him a lot," Raphael said.

 Everyone was worried about Liana being with Levi.

City of Machines, Machinia

"Machinia is really a big place," Liana said as she walks through the village with Levi before reaching the Steel Castle. 

"What I'm looking is the orb of the Steel Castle. That orb is not supposed to be there and if we can remove it, we can stop the Steel Castle's malfunctions," Levi explained followed by a rumbling sound, coming from the Steel Castle. 

"I see, that's why the castle is making that sound," Liana said as she looked up towards the Steel Castle.

 "Come on, let's go," Levi said as he conjured a flight of stairs using the scrap metals around them.

 "Woah, how did you do it?" Liana asked amazed by Levi's magic. 

"It's my cosmic magic. It allows me to build various things using my surrounding," Levi explained as they climb up the stairs, leading to the Steel Castle entrance.

"The door is sealed tight. Can you break it down, Liana?" Levi asked after he tried to open the door.

 "Um... I think so," Liana closed her eyes and stretched out her hand and the door opened slowly.

 "Come on," Levi said as he pulled Liana in. 

The moment Liana step foot inside the Steel Castle, she was stunned by not just its appearance but it's very architecture design.