Breaking Light

After the Grand Festival, Cosmin called Liana and her friends to her office for something important. Everyone gathered outside of Cosmin's office and was asking one another about what Cosmin might discuss with them. Liana kept walking around, anxiously waiting for Cosmin to open the door. 

"Why are you so worried? You have been to her office for quite sometimes anyway," said Thanatos. 

"I know but most of the time, it's just me but today she called all of us," replied Liana while nervously walking around. 

"Maybe she just wants to thank us for the Grand Festival. Who knows," said Stephanie before the door swung open.

 Everyone went in and was seated.

"Thank you, students, for coming here. I have something very important to tell you," said Cosmin with a worried face.

 "You wanted to thank us for yesterday?" asked Jessica while smiling. 

"Yes, that and also something happened to Grandia yesterday. Egypton, the Grand World of Sand was reduced to nothingness," said Cosmin while looking out the window. 

"WHAT?! It was reduced to nothingness?! How could that happen?" asked Liana while getting up from her chair with anger.

 "We don't know who did it or why but I am worried that the other grand worlds will be affected as well," said Cosmin with concern.

 "How can anyone be so cruel? Completely destroying an entire Grand World," said Casam while clenching his fist. 

"Unforgivable!" said Jessica with the utmost anger. 

"It can't be the work of him, could it?" Liana said to herself.

 "Who?" asked Stephanie with curiosity.

"That boy that turned my hair platinum. I encountered him another time and he threatened me and said that he would plunge the world into darkness. His name is Alain and I haven't seen him since then," said Liana while collapsing to her feet.

 "Ugh, if I see him, I'll," said Kagawa before he was interrupted by Cosmin.

 "You need to focus on protecting the other Grand World now and also there is another thing," said Cosmin as a slender lady appeared from nowhere and landed down. 

"Hello, students," said the lady with a tender voice. 

"This is the Oracle, she sees major events that will happen in the future and yesterday, she saw an event which occurs with the ten of you. All ten of you have appeared in her vision," said Cosmin with the Oracle by her side. 

"Then all ten of us shared the same fate?" asked Ren.

 "We are not sure yet but rest assured, you will all need each other at times. For now, watch each other's backs," said the Oracle before she disappeared into dust.

 "Well, which Grand World do we need to protect first," asked Liana with confidence. 

"My biggest concern is Verdantia. Verdantia holds something very important and I'll let you know when you will need to go so please, for now, rest," said Cosmin.

 As the group left Cosmin's office, Cosmin mumbles to herself.

 "Grandia is in your hands, students," said Cosmin with a soft tone.

"I still can't think of who would do that," said Stephen angrily followed by Steve.

"They used the time of the Grand Festival and destroyed Egypton," Steve said with anger.

 As the group walked out to the Grand Court to get some fresh air, they encounter Alain.

"Alain!" Liana said while staring at Alain.