Shadow Death

Shadowne

Liana and El were running, looking for a rift to return to the Grand Academy, not knowing what happened to everybody else.

 "I need to find a rift and get back to everyone immediately," Liana said while running when suddenly another swarm of bats flew towards her. 

"Princess Liana!" El shouted as he tries to reach out for Liana when a humanoid creature leaped out and dispelled the bats.

 He looked like a jackal and he was wearing ancient Egyptian clothing and he was holding an odd staff. 

"I am Anubis and I am a guardian here in Shadowne. What is the light doing here with her arcane magic in Shadowne?" Anubis asked while transforming back to a human.

 "We were sent here and we need to get out of here immediately and return to the Grand Academy," said El rushingly before Anubis stopped him. 

"You can't, at least not now," Anubis said worriedly. 

"Why not?" asked Liana sickly.

 "Because the Emperor of the Vampires has arisen," said Anubis while pointing towards a spooky looking castle. 

"Emperor Phalon has arisen and until he slumbers we won't be able to leave Shadowne," explained Anubis when suddenly a swarm of bats gathered together and a tall slender man wearing a suit appeared.

 His hair was light turquoise, wears a black cape with red under and he seems to be holding a glass of blood.

 "It looks like we have some visitors, in my domain," said Emperor Phalon while walking past El and Liana.

 As Emperor Phalon passes by, he suddenly stretched out his hand, trying to stab El when Liana immediately formed a shield, protecting El.

 "What do you think you're doing?" asked Liana while pushing Phalon away.

 Emperor Phalon spread its demonic wings and charged towards Liana and El, extending his claws.

 "Luminous Protection!" Liana crossed her arms and conjured a light barrier however it shattered right away upon coming in contact with Emperor Phalon.

 "I have been waiting to drink new magic blood and now you are the only thing in my way," said Emperor Phalon as he lunges himself towards Liana and El

"Luminous Shield!" Liana crossed her arms once again and conjured a shield only to be shattered by Emperor Phalon's attack. Emperor Phalon quickly launched a series of attacks towards Liana and El.

 "What can we do?" Liana asked as she tries to get back up on her feet. 

"Time to finish this once and for all," Emperor spreads his demonic wings when suddenly, Liana shot a straight line of light through Emperor Phalon, however, Anubis was behind Emperor Phalon, trying to attack him instead both of them got hit by Liana's attack. 

"Oh no, Anubis!" Liana shouted. A young man suddenly came out, unleashing magic bolts towards Emperor Phalon. 

"Neo Zachry, what are doing here?" asked Emperor Phalon unpleasantly. 

"Since you have awakened, I need to fight and protect the residents of Shadowne until you return to your slumber," said Neo with determination and confidence.

 "That won't happen. I will devour every single one of them in Shadowne and after that the other Grand Worlds," said Emperor Phalon evilly. 

Neo and Anubis start attacking Emperor Phalon relentlessly. 

"Magic Bolts!" Neo jumps over Emperor Phalon, unleashing several bolts of magic at him, however, Emperor Phalon uses his demonic wings and blocked it, alongside Anubis's Locust Storm. 

"Princess, are you okay?" Asked El as he tries to carry Liana but Liana pushes him aside.

 "I am fine, El. Go help them," Liana said while panting. El slowly lays Liana down and rushed over to assist Neo and Anubis in the fight. 

"Arcane Barrage!"

 "Death Ray!"

"Dimensional Blast!"

 As they unleash their attacks on Emperor Phalon together, Emperor Phalon easily reflects they all away and knocks them out. 

"No. This is all my fault. They are getting hurt because of me," Liana said with tears running down her cheek when a bright light shines from her body and showers upon El, Anubis, and Neo. Just like everyone else, they begin to have a bright aura surrounding them. 

"I feel strong and powerful," said Neo while his clothes turn to something more majestic.

 "This is Princess Liana's power," El said shockingly.

 "This is true power!" Anubis said while transforming into a jackal demon-like creature.

 The power from Emperor Phalon must have gotten transferred to Anubis when they got hit by Liana's attack. 

"How is this possible? How did they become so powerful all of a sudden?" Emperor Phalon asked as he takes a step back. 

"Death's Grasp!" Anubis fires a crimson beam of energy particles at Emperor Phalon destroying his demonic wings.

 "Dimensional Blaster!" Neo unleashes a ray of magic destroying Emperor Phalon's armor. 

"Arcane Explosion!" El conjures an arcane circle and explodes, destroying Emperor Phalon completely.

As the smoke clears, all that was left was Emperor Phalon's glass and his spilled blood.

"We did it, we destroyed Phalon," Neo said happily when suddenly Shadowne started to disappear.

 "What's happening? Why is Shadowne disappearing?" asked Anubis while transforming back to his normal form. 

"I don't know but we need to get out of here. Come on, Princess," said El as he carries Liana over his shoulder. Liana wakes up to see a fading Shadowne.

 "Shine Bright and strong, Unitia's Defense!" Liana stretched out her hand and an Unitian symbol appeared, holding the fading Shadowne at bay. 

"Please hold on, Princess. We are almost there," said El as he enters the rift and reappearing back at the Grand Academy.

"We are here, the academy," said Liana as El put her down. 

Stephanie and Jessica pass by and Liana rushes over to hug them however Stephanie pushes Liana away.

 "Excuse me, who are you?" asked Stephanie curiously.

 "Are you new?" asked Jessica while looking curiously at Liana. 

"Are you pretending? It is me, Liana Von Diamante.Don't you remember me?" asked Liana worriedly. 

"No, I don't think we know you at all," explained Stephanie.

 Liana falls on her knees and said "They don't remember me at all," El tried to comfort Liana. 

"Princess, please do not give up on hope, you have to make your friends remember you back," said El with sadness.

 "I won't let them lose their precious memory," Liana said with confidence.

 It seems like everyone at the academy has lost their memories of Liana and it is all because of the mysterious man that appeared before them.