The Gentle Wind brings back the Darkness

Liana's Dorm

"So what happened actually?" Stephanie asked worriedly.

 "Well, it's a long story. Let me start, first, when I returned, I found both Stephanie and Jessica. You guys didn't remember me at all. So my family's bodyguard, El advised me to stay strong. After that, I encountered everyone and fought everyone including Alain. Somehow after that, I met 6 different people that said some weird sentences to me and disappeared, and I was brought back here," Liana explained the long story to everyone, however, keeping the fact that she met Histhia and Hannah a secret from everyone.

"I see. I wonder what did those strange sentences mean," asked Stephanie curiously when suddenly someone knocked on Liana's dorm room door. 

Liana opened the door to find a small girl at the door.

 "The principal would like to see you," the girl said thus disappearing in a flash.

 "That was sudden indeed," Liana said after being told what to do by the little girl.

Cosmin's Office

"You wanted to see me, Principal Cosmin?" Liana asked as she entered Cosmin's office thus closing the door. 

"Liana, meet Inarihime, a member of the Grand Order," Cosmin introduced the lady standing by the window.

"Hello, Liana, We meet again," Inarihime said while smiling happily.

 "Ah, it's you. The gentle wind never blows us in the wrong direction. what do you mean by that?" Liana asked while taking a seat.

 "You are here safely aren't you? That means the wind has brought you back here safely," Inarihime said happily.

"So that's what you mean when you said that. Well, Thank you, Inarihime but can you please explain what the Grand Order is?" Liana asked impatiently.

 Inarihime's facial expression suddenly changed.

 "The Grand Order is a group of powerful grandians that keep Grandia in shape. I am the fourth Order, Gentleness. We protect Grandia from the utmost danger however what threatens Grandia right now is in your hands and we cannot interfere," Inarihime explained seriously.

 "If that's the case, the Grand Order is there to help me but they can't deal with the problem completely," Liana said to herself when an explosion suddenly occurs out in the courtyard. 

"What was that?" Liana asked while looking out the window. 

Liana saw Alain,  floating there and blasting the Academy.

 "He is back and now he is destroying the academy because of me," Liana said with her head down.

 "Then why don't you go bring him back? That's the only way to help him and your friends," Inarihime said while putting her hand on Liana's shoulder.

 "Remember, the gentle wind never blows us in the wrong direction," Inarihime said that line once again to Liana.

 Liana's face suddenly turned serious and ran out of Cosmin's office.

 "Do you think she understood that, Inarihime?" Cosmin asked worriedly.

 "I will protect the last light, I trust her to bring peace back to Grandia," Inarihime said before disappearing away. 

Outskirts of the Academy

As Liana run out to the gate to stop Alain, Liana suddenly had a vision of some kind of ruin and started to glow luminously. 

"Liana?! Is that her?" Kagawa asked as he sees Liana fly pass by him.

 "Luminous Echo!" Liana lets out a wave of sound with light slashes.