The Trap of the Maiden

After finding the first member of Grand Omni, Liana used her spell to locate the next Grand Omni. 

"The next Grand Omni is in England and I think I got a trace of his location as well," Liana said while opening a rift hurriedly.

England, London

"Wow, we're in London," Casam said as they came out of the rift on top of the London Bridge. 

"What a nice breeze," Yuki said as the wind was blowing in her face. 

"We have to find the next Grand Omni fast," Liana said as she started to leap everywhere, looking for the second member of the Grand Omni.

 "Come on! Let's not let Liana do this alone," Candace said as everyone split up to look for the second Grand Omni.

"After what happened yesterday, I'm confident that Ash is looking for the Omnis as well but I have to find them first, who knows what he is capable of?"Liana was thinking to herself when suddenly a somewhat robotic bird flew beside Liana.

"Who are you?" Liana stopped and drew out her light sword. 

The bird closed its wings and sparks flew out of it, revealing a tall slender man wearing a somewhat weird looking robe with a fan and sandals. "Third Grand Omni of Roaring Thunder, Shikone," the tall slender man said while walking away. 

"Wait, what? You're the third Omni?" Liana asked as she follows Shikone.

 "Yes, I'm the one and only Third Omni here," Shikone said while covering his mouth with his fan. Shikone led Liana to a large house with a girl waiting outside. 

"Nice to meet you, I am Alexandria Nixus," Alexandria said as she shook Liana's hand.

 "Nice to meet you too, I'm Liana Von Diamante," Liana replied when thorn vines started to sprout from the ground and surrounded Liana.

"I'm sorry, Liana," Alexandria said while stepping back.

 Shikone stared while covering his mouth with his fan when a giant bud appears from the ground and a slender lady emerge from it. 

"What's the meaning of this?" Liana said as she tried to move but the vines wrapped around her legs. 

"She was simply doing my bidding. I never thought trapping you would be so easy," the lady said as she approached Liana.

Liana's eyes glowed for a moment and she broke free from the vines.

 "Rosa, Ash's Second Dark Star,"

Liana said as she leaped away from Rosa's thorn field.

 "Oh well, maybe trying to trap you isn't so easy after all but this is challenging! Rose Whip!" Rosa extends her whip towards Liana only to be blocked by Liana's Light Shield.

Alexandria and Shikone stood from afar watching Rosa fight Liana. "You don't want to fight her as well," Shikone asked as sparks of electricity surround Shikone. 

"Let's go!" Alexandria replied immediately with determination as she runs towards Rosa with Shikone behind her. 

"Rose Despair Blast!" Rosa's whip released a pink energy blast towards Liana when lightning intercepted the blast and when Rosa turned around, she realized it was Shikone's lightning line that blocked her attack.

"I won't let you order us around like we're indebted to you. Roar loud and strike down the wicked! Grand Release!" Shikone chanted his spell and lightning struck him immediately, revealing a nobler man in yellow robes and lightning surrounding him.

"Third Grand Omni of Roaring Thunder, Shikone!" Shikone addressed himself as thunderclouds start to appear.

 "What?! An Omni Lord?!" Rosa said as she stepped back and cracked her whip on the ground and a plant monster emerged from the ground.

 "Sweet, Earthshaker, crush that Omni Lord!" Rosa commanded the so-called monster Earthshaker to attack Shikone.

"Light's Rain!" Liana unleashed a shower of light needles at the Earthshaker but they were all reflected instead.

 "It had no effect? What can we do now, Shikone?" Liana asked as she stands by Shikone, preparing to assist him.

 "My attacks won't work on it either," Shikone said as he closed his fan. 

"Haha, looks like the Earthshaker is the best choice to defeat anyone," Rosa said while laughing. 

"Alexandria, I want you to run away as fast you can as soon I release my strongest attack," Shikone said with determination. 

"Wait, what? I can't leave you here alone!" Alexandria said.

"You must or else this creature will never be destroyed and we won't see each other again," Shikone said when a flurry of thorns was flying towards Alexandria. Shikone immediately shielded Alexandria and lightning struck them hard.

The light was so bright even Liana closed her eyes and all of a sudden, Alexandria emerged unharmed however her appearance was different. Her appearance was very similar to Shikone and Shikone's fans were flying behind her. 

"The.. they combined?!" Rosa asked in fear.

"We have combined together, Alexandria and now we are stronger than ever together," Shikone's voice sounded telepathically. 

"Yes, we have become stronger," Alexandria said.

"We are now the Third Grand Omni Lord of Crushing Thunder and Lightning, Alexandria!" Liana stood in the corner when Stephanie and the others joined her all of a sudden. 

"We were still searching when we saw lightning striking this place," Casam said while looking at the newly evolved Alexandria and Shikone.

"Impossible, a human and a grandian fused together," Liana said after experiencing what happened.

 "Let's crush this oversized monster," Shikone's voice sounded.

 "Let's go for it. Mega Bolt Slash!" Alexandria and Shikone sent their fans, charged with electricity, slicing the Earthshaker in half and later into several pieces. 

"Impossible, the..they defeated the Earthshaker," Rosa said after the Earthshaker was destroyed in front of her.

 "I'll be back for sure," Rosa said as her flower reappeared and swallow her back into the ground.

After Rosa disappeared, Alexandria and Shikone reappeared back in their normal form. "Thank you, Liana, for searching for us. We will assist you in your quest in any way we can. Just ring this bell and we will come to your aid," Shikone said while giving Liana a golden bell with a green ribbon before he transformed into a yellow avian and flew off with Alexandria. 

"Two down, three to go," Liana said as she watches Shikone and Alexandria fly off.

 "The world needs you, Omni Lords,"