Healing Wind

After they found Shikone, the third Omni Lord in England, they set off to find the next Omni Lord in Greece.

 "The next Omni Lord that we are looking for should be here in Greece," Liana said

"But how will we find her? We found Glacive and Shikone by luck," Stephanie said.

 "Maybe the book has clues about her," Thanatos said as he took the book from Jessica's bag and flipped through it. 

"Fourth Grand Omni of Rejuvenating Gale, Emelda. She's associated with the wind," Casam read out loud suddenly a breeze blew.

 "Huh? Where is that breeze coming from?" Jessica asked as her hair is blown by the wind. 

"There! From that island over there," Steve pointed over to an island with fallen pillars. 

As they travel to the island by boat, they realize the island was more like a ruin instead. Pillars were all over the place with green vines, extending everywhere.

There was a sign on the steps of the island.

 "NAXOS ISLAND. TEMPLE OF DEMETER"

 Thanatos read out aloud.

 "This is the temple of the Greek goddess," Stephanie said as she walks around the ruined temple with everyone.

 "Howling Gale!" A strong gust came blowing and Liana immediately projected her shield, blocking the breeze from blowing anyone away.

After the breeze, a tall lady appeared in front of Liana and the others.

 "Who are you?" Liana asked as she glows with brilliant light.

 "A unitian? I suppose you are the one The Prophecy speak of," the lady asked as streams of air surrounding her. 

"You must be the Omni Lord," Liana asked as the light shined brighter and brighter.

 "Fourth Grand Omni of Rejuvenating Gale, Emelda," Emelda introduced herself.

"I know why you're here but you will have to fight me to gain my help," Emelda said as she surrounds herself with the wind.

 "Heaven's Judgement World!" Emelda surrounded the area with the wind and summon her world. 

"With this much building in her world, I can't hit her easily and neither can she," Liana said while summoning her light sword while Emelda summoned her staff. 

"Tornado Strike!" Emelda unleashed a tornado from the tip of her staff towards Liana.

 "Daylight's Aegis!" Liana protected herself with her shield. 

"Light's Shot!" Liana fired balls of light towards Emelda, however, Emelda wasn't going to take the hit.

"Aeolus's Protection!" Emelda summoned a humanoid spirit with her staff and protected herself against the attack.

 "Now, let the winds guide you to the truth! Typhoon Gale!" Emelda swung her staff, unleashing an overpowered wind at Liana.

"I won't get blown away so easily. Grand Light's Counter!" A magic circle appears in front of Liana, growing in size and blocking Emelda's attack.

 "Now! Lumiere Cascada!" A long stream of light started to circle Emelda, trapping her inside and exploding.

After the attack, Emelda was revealed unharmed by Liana's attack, in fact, a shield was around her. Liana and everyone else stepped back when Emelda slowly came down.

 "Well done, Liana of Unitia. You have proven yourself to be a worthy opponent. May the wind always assist you in time's of need," Emelda said as she slowly fades away.

"Now we have to find the Omni Lord of Fire and Spirit," Jessica said as she showed everyone the book. 

"Let's take a break for now. I'm sure everyone's tired from journeying around the world," Liana said as she opened a rift, leading back to Paris.