Ritual of the Black Bolt

As Kagawa and Casam fall from the rift, a strange figure caught them. 

"Who are you? Alexandria?!" Kagawa asked in shocked after Alexandria caught them. 

"What are you doing here, Alexandria?" Casam asked as Alexandria slowly brought them down.

"I'm here to help but where is the enemy?" Alexandria asked with a worried tone.

 Suddenly, thunder shot down from the sky, hitting a tree thus burning it down. When they turned around, they could see Reversed Shikone standing there.

"Reversed Shikone," Alexandria called out to him. 

"You're the host of my original? How disgusting, indeed," Reversed Shikone said as sparks of electricity started to fly out of him.

 "The reason why we brought you here is that to separate you from Master Ash. This is a fight between them, however, I see no purpose in leading the others away," Shikone said as he covers his face with his fan.

"What do you mean?" Casam asked.

 "Master Ash is a high ranked deity, that's for sure however he is incapable of accomplishing anything on his own. That is the reason for him creating us, clones and recruiting the dark stars," Shikone explained to the others Ash's true motive.

"Master Ash only wants to form a perfect future and he plans on doing so by destroying all the other grand worlds so he can make a completely new one," Reversed Shikone said. 

"However, from my short stay on Earth and in Grandia, I see no need for the world that is in perfect condition to be reformed due to one man's greed," Reversed Shikone said as he turned his back and started to walk away.

"Wait! So you're not helping Ash?" Kagawa asked as he caught up to Reversed Shikone with others.

 "Yes, I'm done helping him achieve a goal that can endanger the lives of the innocent. I believe that's what the Light will say," Reversed Shikone said with a smirk.

"Yeah, that is what Liana would say," Alexandria said when suddenly a rift opened up in the sky, shooting out fireballs and landing around Kagawa and the others.

 "Tri Electro Field!" Alexandria shot out three small rocks, which linked together, forming an electric barrier around everyone.

"Rebelling against someone who gave you life. Aren't you brave?" A mysterious man asked as he stands by the edge of the rift.

 "Well, if it isn't Holand. What are you doing here?" Reversed Shikone asked out of annoyance.

 "I sensed a rebel so I thought I stopped by but I never imagined it was you," Holand said as the rift behind him slowly closes.

"Get out of the way, Holand. I have no intention of fighting the Heroes of Grandia," Reversed Shikone said as he shot a line of lightning towards Holand when suddenly, a black hole appeared beside Holand and absorbed the line of lightning.

"You were saying? You won't be able to beat me and my distortion magic," Holand said when Kagawa leaped behind him with his twin sword, the Story-Weaver, and the Dawn-Breaker.

 "That won't work as well," Holand said as another black hole opened up and Reversed Shikone's line of lightning shot out towards Kagawa.

"Light Flash!" Casam appeared in front of Kagawa and absorbed the line of lightning.

 "Thanks, Casam. Ordeal Slash!" Kagawa charged forward with his swords but once again, Holand's black hole acted as a shield, thus blocking Kagawa from reaching Holand. 

"I told you, that won't work," Holand said as he continues to evade every single attack from Kagawa and the others.

"How will we even get near him?" Kagawa asked after their attempts of attack failed.

 "Doesn't he have a weakness?" Alexandria asked worriedly.

 "I'm not sure but if we can wear him out, then let's do it," Reversed Shikone said as he charged in, full of electricity surrounding him.

"Bolt of the Black Dragon!" Reversed Shikone unleashed a black dragon towards Holand, however, Holand had waved his arm, creating a black hole which absorbed the black dragon.

 "Ugh, damn it. We can't reach him no matter what," Casam said and that's when he realized Holand had a talisman hanging from his waist.

"That's it!" Casam shouted all of a sudden. 

"What it is?" Kagawa asked as he slowly reflects the attacks Holand launches through his black hole. 

"There. That talisman that's hanging from his waist. Every time he opens his black hole, that talisman glows. If we can just destroy it," Casam said.

"Very well then. Tri-Laser!" Alexandria shot out three lasers in the shape of a triangle towards Holand however he easily dodges them.

 "What are you aiming?" Holand asked when Kagawa suddenly leaped in front of him. 

"Eternal Slash of Heaven!" Kagawa relentlessly unleashes slashes of energy towards Holand with a serious expression.

 As Holand evade all of Kagawa's attack, he was suddenly paralyzed. 

"What the?!" Holand could see lines of electric all around him while some were even wrapping around him.

 Holand was following the line of electric when he saw that the line was from Reversed Shikone's arm.

 "You!?"

 "You've fallen right into our trap," Reversed Shikone said as Casam came up behind Holand with an attack.

 "Wrath of the Supreme Thunder Lord!" Casam brought forth an enormous amount of lightning onto Holand, destroying him in the process.

"We did it," They said but collapsed soon after.

 Now it is only Stephanie, Thanatos and Stephen left.