The Grand War

"Burning Smash!"

 The falling piece of the Academy was smashed to bits before it hit the Eiffel Tower. Liana was shocked when the piece of the Academy shattered before her eyes without her reaching it. 

"Steve!?" Liana was shocked to see Steve, standing in front of her with a flaming fist. 

"Steve? You're back?" Liana asked when suddenly four other rifts opened up, revealing Jessica and everyone else.

 "You guys! How did you all return?" Liana asked as she was the only one capable of opening a rift. 

"We're not sure as well but a rift opened up in front of us all and now we are here," Steve explained after smashing the falling piece of the Academy.

"It won't change a fact that I will reform Grandia to a perfect future!" Ash said as a green aura surrounds him.

 "Cosmic March!" Ash raised his hand, summoning an army of spectral versions of Liana and the group.

 "Heads up everyone!" Kagawa said as he summoned his sword. 

"United Crown! Come to my aid!" Liana summoned the United Crown and transformed into her Creation Form immediately.

 As soon as Liana transformed to her Creation Form, Everyone else charged forward to attack Ash and the spectral clones. 

"Twin Sword Order!" Kagawa relentlessly swung his swords, releasing slashes of energy to cut through the spectral clones. 

"Don't mess with my swords!" Kagawa said as he continues to slash the spectral clones. 

"Diva's Melody!" Jessica sang, releasing music bars and notes, charming the spectral clones. 

"Scythe's Rampage!" Thanatos quickly dashed to one spectral clone after another, quickly slaying the ones Jessica charmed.

 "Nice work, Jessica," Thanatos said as he continues to slay the spectral clones.

As Jessica was still busy charming some of the spectral clones, one of them managed to sneak up behind Jessica but before it could attack. 

"Thunder Crush!" Casam crashed down from above, protecting Jessica and destroying the spectral clone.

 "Thanks, Casam!" Jessica said as she runs off to help the others.

 "Time Breakthrough!" Stephen summoned a gear and smashed it, sending a shockwave throughout the area, paralyzing the spectral clones.

"Spirit Storm!" Ren summoned a magic circle, releasing streams of spirit energy to strike the spectral clones.

 "Mystical Seekers!" Stephanie immediately teleported to one spectral clone to another, slaying them within seconds.

 "Sprint of the Spotted!" Raphael enveloped himself in an orange aura and immediately ran off, rounding up the spectral clones in a large group.

 "Fire's Breath!" Steve jumped above the large group of spectral clones in which Raphael gathered and breathed fire, burning them away. 

"You think that's all I got? You're badly mistaken!" Ash said as he summons more spectral clones to his aid.

 "No way," Raphael said as he sees a huge number of spectral clones appearing out of nowhere. 

"We can't beat them like this if they keep coming," Jessica said worriedly. 

Liana was hovering mid-air, observing Ash when her crown suddenly glowed. 

"What the?!" Liana was surprised by the United Crown's glow when suddenly rifts started to open all around her, bringing thousands of grandian into the war.

 "Impossible! No one can open that many rifts at one time," Ash said worriedly.

 "Green Blade!" A green energy slash emerged from the rift, cutting down several spectral clones. 

"Vera?!" Stephanie and Thanatos shouted as they see Vera emerging from the rift, along with many other grandians. 

"We've come to help bring Grandia back to its former glory!" Anubis said as he leaped out of the rift with Neo, releasing streams of energy towards the spectral clones. 

"Locust Storm!" Anubis opened his mouth, releasing swarms of locusts. 

"Dimensional Blaster!" Neo rapidly punched the spectral clone, causing to explode while shooting out energy rays which destroyed nearby spectral clones. 

"Liana! Go and settle things with Ash. We will take care of the spectral clones," Cosmin said as she uses her powers to fight the spectral clones. 

"Heaven's Judgement!" Cosmin released a glowing orb, drifting around when suddenly, the glowing orb exploded thus blowing away and destroying most of the spectral clones. 

"Woah, amazing," Jessica said as she witnesses Cosmin's power to quickly eliminate the spectral clone.

 "Come on, we can't let Principal Cosmin outshine us," Kagawa said as he quickly ran around, slashing the spectral clones.

 "Reckless as always. Come on, everyone," Stephanie said while laughing as she joins Kagawa and everyone else.

"It is time. This world will finally be reformed!" Ash said in joy when suddenly a flash of light flew past him, slashing him in the process. 

"What the?!" "Luminous Strike!" Liana swung her sword, attempting to slice Ash, however, Ash blocked it with his own sword.

 "This won't end the way you think it will," Ash said as he pushes Liana back with his sword. 

"Shut it! I don't need to hear any more of your proclamation, especially if it's about your perfect future!" Liana said she push Ash back. 

Liana was still fighting Ash when everyone was already done with the spectral clones. 

"You can do it, Liana!" Nemesis shouted loudly. 

"Yeah, kick his butt!" Jessica shouted as well.

 "Go! Liana Von Diamante!"

" You can do it!" Everyone was cheering for Liana after they cleared the spectral clones.

"I hear the screams and shouts of encouragement. It gives me strength even though I'm in my Creation Forme. I can't afford to give up now!" Liana said she radiates a bright light. 

"Halo Shower!" Liana rained down a shower of light particles towards Ash.

"Your fairy dust won't work!" Ash said as he leaped away from Liana's attack. 

"You can't destroy me so easily," Ash said with a smirk.

 "I may not be able to destroy you but I will end things today!" Liana with her wings shining brightly.