Strumming the Spiritual Blade

Liana was traveling in the rift when she suddenly went off course and ended up in a dark and gloomy grand world when she was rescued by a mysterious man with silver hair in a gray hood.

Histron

"We've been walking for hours. We need to get back to the Academy fast," said Kagawa while biting on an apple.

 "We need to contact the others as well," said Luna while putting on her headphones.

 While the three of them rest, a tall slender lady wearing a hanbok passed by.

 "Excuse me, do you know how to get back to the Grand Academy?" Nemesis asked rudely when she realized the lady was wearing a lot of gold headpieces in her hair.

(Hanbok is the traditional Korean dress)

"I'm sorry but who are you?" asked the lady softly.

 "Are you lost?" asked the lady while pulling Nemesis with her.

 Kagawa and Luna looked at each other and followed Nemesis and the lady. the lady brought them to a huge palace decorated with lanterns and oil lamps. The place seems to be a royal palace. 

"Please, take a seat and I will serve you tea," said the lady while waving her fingers and little cups and teapot came to her. 

"Look, Miss, we really need to, " said Kagawa when suddenly a fox entered the room, revealing its ten tails and transforming into a tall lady with a fire red zither and ten bushy tails.

 "Holy Moly! You're a fox," Nemesis shouted while spilling the tea onto the lady.

 "This is Ahrianna and she is a goddess that protects Histron. I am the Empress of Histron, Xi," explained Empress Xi while Ahrianna wipes herself because of Nemesis. 

"Okay, so can you send us back?" asked Luna while sipping her tea.

 "We can't right now especially not during the uprising of the shadow blades," explained Empress Xi while projecting an image of the shadow blades, mysterious black blobs with blades in the moonlight.

 "Why are they coming?" asked Nemesis curiously.

 "They are dangerous shadow creatures and only appear during the Blood Moon. It last for two days, however, the Shadow Blades already caused havoc all over the place," explained Empress Xi sadly.

 "We'll stay and help fend them off before we return to the Academy," said Kagawa with confidence.

 "Thank you but I think we should separate your friend with Ahrianna," said Empress Xi giggling while looking at Ahrianna and Nemesis fighting. 

"How dare you use my tail as a cloth to wipe your spilled tea!" shouted Ahrianna. 

"Because they are just right for the job," replied Nemesis while grabbing Ahrianna tail.

 "Why you little!" said Ahrianna while igniting her tail's fire.

 Luna and Kagawa laughed as well along with Empress Xi.

'Are you okay, Liana?" asked the mysterious man with silver hair while putting Liana down on a patch of leaves.

"Am I too late?" said the mysterious man while putting his head down to hear Liana's heartbeat when Liana suddenly woke up, coughing. Liana tried to get up but was pushed down the man. 

"You need to rest so please stay down," said the mysterious man while creating a small breeze with his hands.

"Who are you?" asked Liana while sitting up.