The Complete Squad

"Three of the Omni Lords are found and now, two more are still out there," Liana said as she stands outside on her villa's balcony, staring into the night sky.

 Suddenly, a dark shadow was seen expanding throughout the sky, even blocking out the light of the glistening moon. 

"What the?!"

"Where did all the stars go?"

"What is happening?" 

The voices of people were heard all over the city. Liana and everyone ran out to find that the whole city was shrouded in darkness. 

"The whole city is shrouded in darkness," Jessia said in fear when suddenly a loud growl was heard. 

"Arrrhhggg"

"What was that?" Liana said as she draws her Radiant Sword.

 "Liana! LOOK THERE!" Thanatos shouted as he points towards a direction. They could a patch of darkness materializing into a monster. 

They couldn't make out the shape of the monster but they could hear the monster whispering. 

"Devour all. Engulf the world in darkness"

"Radiant Slash!" Liana swung her sword, however, the monster released a devastating roar, blowing Liana and the others away. 

"DEVOUR AND THE WORLD WILL BE IN ETERNAL DARKNESS!"

 The monster shouted as he spread its wings and let out another roar.

"Is everyone okay?" Liana asked as she stood her ground however she could see everyone cowering in fear. 

"He's devouring them. Hurry up and run away!" Stephanie shouted as she helped everyone else and tried to run.

 Liana looked at everyone with a puzzled face. 

"Can't you see that monster devouring Liana? We have to run and get help!" Kagawa shouted. 

"But guys, I'm right here," Liana as she approached the others however they distance themselves from her.

 "What did you d.." Before Liana could finish her line, the monster roared once again, directly in front of Liana.

Liana was blinded for some moments but when she reopened her eyes, she could see the monster devouring her friends, one by one were thrown into the monster's mouth.

 "Noo..!" Liana cried out as she moved forward towards the monster but something was preventing her from doing so. 

"No, this can't be happening," Liana said as she struggles to get to the others.

 "WAKE UP!" A loud feminine voice shouted. 

"Is this how you will lose hope? Wake up! What you see is not always real!" The voice shouted again. 

"What you see is not always real? An illusion! That's it. Morning's Glory!" Liana slammed her fist into the ground, sending an illuminated shockwave towards the monster when the shockwave stopped midway, causing the scene in which the monster was devouring Liana' friends to shatter, bringing her back to reality.

"No more illusions!" Stephanie said as she gets back up on her feet when the monster shot a dark ray towards them but Jessica jumped in front of everyone.

 "Divine Music!" Jessica created an astral zither and strummed it, projecting a barrier around everyone. 

"Volcanic Spark!"