The Wave That Leads Us To New Friends

After receiving a call from Xia about the mysterious posters, Liana and the others rush back home and told Xia to remove any remaining posters. 

"Who would go around simply posting false info like that?" asked Kagawa suspiciously.

 "Not sure about that but whoever it is, maybe they have something to tell Liana," Jessica said as that is what she thinks.

Outskirts of the Academy

After an hour or two, traveling in the blimp, Liana and the others arrive back in the academy safely. As they get down from the blimp, Xia runs to Liana, with a batch of posters in her hand. 

"Here are the posters that were posted all over the academy," Xia said as she handed over the posters to Liana.

 "There's something wrong with this poster. First of all, I don't write this way and I would never use this color and post it all over the academy," Liana explained.

"Is someone trying to frame you?" Stephanie asked.

 "I don't know but let's get back inside first," Liana said as she enters the Academy.

Liana walked towards the lockers to grab something while the others went back to their dorm. As Liana grabs her things and walks past the lockers, a girl with green hair in a normal school uniform and leggings approached Liana. 

"Hello, are you Liana? I saw your poster and I wanted to join so I was looking for you. My name is Marcia and I am from.. fro.. from Vancouver," Marcia said nervously.

 "Oh ok. Hi Marcia but you've misunderstood. I didn't post these posters. It was all a misunderstanding," Liana said before walking away.

As Liana walk away, Marcia look at Liana walk away, Marcia gives off a smirk before she turned away and walked off. 

Liana's dorm room

"Hey, Candace," Liana greeted Candace as she enters the room.

 Candace immediately got up from her bed and questioned Liana with her notebook.

 "How was your trip to the Creation Ruins? How was the place?" Candace asked as Liana takes a seat beside her table. 

"Woah, slow down, Candace. The ruins were really beaten up and the crystals that Nemesis's spirit, Ophelia created were still there and we found the sigil of creation," Liana explained everything to Candace about the ruins, the sigil and the story behind it. 

"I see, Thanks for the info, Liana," Candace thanked Liana and was about to run off until Liana stopped her. 

"Candace! Wait! Do you know a new student by the name of Marcia?" Liana asked.

 "Liana, I help Vice Principal Oliver with all the records and there aren't any students by the name of Marcia," Candace said as she had always help Oliver sort through the records and have practically memorized every student in the academy.

 "I see. Thanks, Candace," Liana said before running out of the dorm.

 "That's weird," Candace said to herself before slowly walking off.

Liana was running through the halls when she suddenly encountered a familiar face. 

"You're one of the Grand Order!" Liana said.

 "Yes, I am Denis, the Grand Master of Water and Knowledge. The third order, Knowledge," Denis said before wrapping Liana in water.

 Liana held her breath, as the water surround her, bringing her somewhere else. 

Cosmin's Office

Stephanie, Jessica, Kagawa, Ren, Casam, Thanatos, Steve, Stephen, Raphael, and Alain were all gathered at Cosmin's office when a gush of water suddenly appeared and Liana came bursting out. Liana was panting away and complaining. 

"Please don't do that next time. First of all, the water was really cold and it totally ruins my hair," Liana complained as she dries her hair with her powers.

"Denis gathered all of you here today for a special reason," Cosmin explained as she takes a seat on her wooden carved antique table.

 "As you all know, Alain wasn't your true enemy. He was merely a pawn to your real threat. Alain told you all that the real enemy was named Darren, however, that is wrong. For your information, your real enemy is someone called Ash," Denis explained while summoning water animals, roaming around the room.

"What do you mean by that, Sir Denis?" Raphael questioned.

 "Long ago, Ash was a former deity in Grandia, along with Cosmin and Oliver and he was doing his very best to be part of the Grand Order. However, he became more arrogant and self-absorbed until the Grand Master banished him from Heavena. After that, Ash suffers from an unknown sickness and his body was separated into two however he is still the same person," Denis explained while a school of fishes surrounded him.

"So our real enemy is Ash but if he is using two bodies at once, how do we fight him? Is his strength still the same?" Liana asks as a mini lion approaches Liana.

 "He is trying to regain his former form so for now, he is just watching," Denis explained.

 "So what do we need to do right now?"Jessica asked as she plays with a mermaid. 

"I think we should look for the five pieces of Unitia," Liana spoke up. 

"What are the five pieces of Unitia?" Stephanie asked curiously. 

"I've been reading up about Unitia a lot and I recently found out from El the other day, before my parents died, there was a small symbol in the throne room and it was imprinted on the wall. It was actually a comb and it is a key, however, I don't know what does the key unlock but I am sure it is important, it was separated into five pieces," Liana explained to everyone.

"I see. Yes, you should go find the pieces to your family's missing heirloom. We don't know what secret it might hold. I will send you to a location right away," Denis said as he enveloped everyone in a bubble, transporting them to Malaysia.

Malaysia, Selangor

"Ok, Denis has to stop doing that to us," Jessica said as she wipes off the water on her clothes. 

"Looks like we are in front of a school," Kagawa said as he looks at signboard on a concrete wall. 

"La Salle School?" Stephanie looks at the school and said.

 "This looks like a boy school," 

"Let's go in, maybe we can find a piece of the comb," Liana said as she tries to open the door when Alain stopped her. 

"Wait, Liana. We don't know the people here. We shouldn't just waltz in," Alain said grabbing on to Liana.

 "It's ok, I can bring you in as my guests," said a mysterious voice.

 As the group turns around to see who said it, it was a tall slender boy in a school uniform. 

"Hey, my name is Ayman and I'll guide you through the school if you want," Ayman said politely. 

"Thank you," Liana thanked Ayman happily.

La Salle Compound

"So that's our school hall and up there's our library. So what are you guys searching for?" Ayman asked.

 "We are looking for a piece of a comb, a golden comb. Do you know where we can find it?" Alain asked.

"Well, I don't think anyone might be able to see a piece of a comb lying around but you are free to search around. I'll see you later at 10. I need to attend my 8.30 class now. See ya," Ayman said as he ran off.

"Let's search for that missing piece and get out of here. I can't stand being in an unknown place," Alain said as he walks off in search of the comb piece.