Wings of the Scorching Earth

As Ayman run off to his class, Liana and everyone else went searching for the missing piece of the comb. Liana climbed up to the roof of the school to have a wider view of the school. 

"This school doesn't know the danger that is approaching towards their world," Liana said sadly while sitting down on the roof. 

"Looks like our heroine and her friends are doing their best to save Grandia," said a mysterious lady, sprouting from a flower suddenly, beside Liana, shocking her.

 "Ah!, who are you?" Liana asked while grabbing hold on to the edge of the roof. 

"Oh my, my deepest apologies. The name is Fleur of the Grand Order. Last Order, Purity," Fleur said while lifting Liana back on the roof with a growing branch. 

"Grand Order? Thank you for rescuing me however I don't think I can do the same for the world," Liana said with grief.

 "What do you mean by that?! You are clearly going to be the Queen of Unitia and you say that now," Alain said angrily while approaching Liana and sitting beside her. 

"Alain, how are you after your return?" Fleur asked Alain nicely.

 "Yeah, I am fine. Thanks for the concern," Alain replied politely. 

"It's just I feel like whatever I am doing right now is putting everyone in danger," Liana said while creating light butterflies.

 "Wouldn't it be better if you take the throne?" Liana asked sadly.

 "Nope. Dad gave his throne to you and you're going to take it," Alain said when suddenly, Alain felt hot as if the environment around them was burning up. 

"Why is it so hot all of a sudden?" Liana asks as she jumps down from the roof with Alain.

"Look! A meteor is heading this way. We need to help those rugby players," Alain said when he suddenly stopped by a strong flame.

 "Shining Protection!" Liana immediately jumped in front of Alain and held off the flaming attack.

 "Stay behind me, please!" Liana said while increasing the size of her shield, shielding Stephanie and the others that were running to Liana except for Casam, Stephen, Steve, and Raphael because they hid among the rugby players.

"We have to help them," Steve said before walking out but Casam grabbed him.

 "Don't. We are their only hope right now," Casam said while looking at the approaching meteor. 

"We have to deal with that meteor first," Raphael said as he takes a step back.

 "It's heading here fast and it's getting hotter," Stephen said while creating a magic circle, slowing down time.

 "We need to think of a plan now and fast. I can't hold it for long," Stephen said while holding his arm up.

 "We'll make use of the rugby team. We'll use the ball and combine all attacks into it and use it to destroy the meteor," suggested Casam. 

"Alright, Stephen. We need to destroy that meteor now," Raphael said while getting into position. 

Stephen canceled his spell and Casam told the rugby players what to do. 

"So what we do is play normally and you'll come take over?" asked Asyraf, one of the rugby players. 

"That's right. Now let's hurry up before that meteor destroys your school," Steve said while running off to prepare their plan. 

"Let's Go, Team!" Asyraf shouted while passing the ball to his teammate.

 "No! They are heading for the meteor," Liana said with light shining out of her and onto Casam, Stephen, Steve, and Raphael.

 "Volcanic Strike!" Steve unleashed a wave of volcanic flames and surrounded the ball. 

"Casam! It's yours" Steve said after he did his part.

 "Got it. Thunder Storm!" Casam unleashes a whirling tornado of thunder at the ball, increasing its speed thus flying past Stephen and Raphael.

 "Oh no, it's too fast. Even if I use my animal spirits I can't catch up to the ball," Raphael said while running alongside Stephen.

 "I got an idea. Timebreaker Pendulum!" Stephen somersaulted and landed back on his feet, creating a shockwave and suddenly green sparks surrounded Raphael and he was running as fast as the ball was flying. 

"Thanks, and now. Beast Jaw Rush!" Raphael roared out and a spirit version of a tiger and a lion appeared, following the flaming electric charged ball and thus destroying the meteor. 

"We did it! We saved a school from getting burnt down by a meteor," Steve said happily, forgetting about Liana and the others. 

"Guys, a little help? Liana can't hold the shield much longer," Jessica said while holding on to Liana when suddenly, a group of students started booing and throwing books at Alvira. 

"Get out of our school!" shouted a student named Adham followed by a student named Izzat. There were lots of boos and hissing Alvira.

 "Looks like it's time for me to go now however before that," Alvira set fire to the school before fleeing. 

"Oh no, the school," a student named Shahirul shouted as he runs towards the burning building.

 "No, don't!"

 His friend Akim pulled him, protecting him. Liana looks at the burning building when suddenly the flames started to fly in a direction, towards a man standing in mid-air with a flaming edge cape.

 "Don't worry Liana. As the Order of Courage and a loyal friend to King Lucas, I'll protect and help you any way I can," said the Order of Courage after absorbing the flames and disappearing. 

"Order of Courage? Thank you," Liana thanked Varon while holding her chest when suddenly, the ground beneath her glowed and a piece of the comb arose and landed in Liana's hand and formed the entire comb instead. 

"The whole thing was here all along. We completed our quest and now we have to focus back on Ash," Liana said before she suddenly opened a rift with the comb. 

"It opened a rift?" Liana said while looking at the comb mysteriously.

 Stephanie and everyone else had enter already after waving and bidding their farewells with the other students.

 "I'll come visit again some other day. I promise," Liana said before she entered the rift, leaving the school.