Broken Ash

After Liana helped Zena and Edward in Paris, Liana returned to the academy. Liana return to her dorm to see to see everyone there, waiting for her.

 "Liana!" 

Everyone shouted as they hugged Liana altogether.

Liana's Dorm

"Where did you go?" Stephanie asked.

 "Well, I went back to Paris for some fresh air. That's all," Liana said. "I see," Jessica said as everyone sat down and Liana explained about what happened in Paris, hiding the fact that she has already controlled her Creation Form.

"Guys, can we go eat? I'm starving," Nemesis suddenly complained after listening to Liana.

 "Hahahaha, sure Nemesis," Liana said as everyone head for cafeteria

Grand Academy Cafeteria

"Mmm, the cafeteria witches food is the best," Jessica said as she enjoys a plate of pancakes with everyone else.

 "Yup, there the best," Stephen said when suddenly the sound of explosions was heard at the Grand Court.

 "What was that?" Kagawa asked as he stood up from his table.

 "Must be trouble," Steve said as he rushed to the Grand Court with everyone. 

Liana ran behind everyone else, trying to clear her mind about what the explosion was about and where it came from.

Grand Court

When everyone arrived at the Grand Court, the court was on fire and students were running all over the place. 

"Look up there," Stephanie pointed to the figure in the sky. The figure was actually Ash and behind him was a gigantic ship, firing cosmic shots and causing the spreading fire all over the academy.

"What a beautiful sight of a burning Academy," Ash said as the gigantic ship continuously fire its cosmic shots all over.

 "Now, let us knock down the final structure of the academy with The Cosmic!" Ash said as The Cosmic launch its final attack on to Academy when suddenly.

 "Light become my shield! Protect the weak and give them hope! Daylight's Aegis!" Liana chanted as she swings her arm, bringing down a curtain of light and blocking the attack from The Cosmic. 

"What the?"Ash was shocked to see that Liana managed to block the attack without breaking a sweat.

 "Now, United Crown! Come to me!" Liana summoned to United Crown and immediately changed to her Creation Form. 

"Oh no, she's in that form," Stephen said, worrying that Liana will go on a rampage.

 Liana stretched out her and hand and chanted her spell.

 "Dawn and dusk become my strength,  Photon's Blade !" Liana fired off a straight line of light energy towards The Cosmic.

 The Cosmic exploded into smithereens and Ash was caught in the explosions.

After The Cosmic exploded, the explosion caused a rift to open and some pieces of the Academy flew into the rift. Liana, worrying that the lost pieces might be hurt someone, immediately followed into the rift. 

Paris, France

The rift led to Paris and the pieces were about to fall on two passing teenagers.

 "Luke Sorin! Watch out!" the girl shouted as she rushed towards the boy she called Luke.

 "Ingrid Celestia!" Luke shouted as they both reach for each other's hand.

 "I have to save them," Liana said to herself as she rushed to protect Luke and Ingrid.

Just as Luke and Ingrid were about to get crushed, Liana made it in a nick of a time. 

"Daylight's Shield!" Liana projected a shield over Luke and Ingrid before the piece of the academy came crashing down on them. 

Liana immediately rushed back to the rift and pushed back any remaining chunks of the academy before hurting anyone. 

"Force Rift Closure!" Liana shut the rift with all her might.

Stephanie and everyone else rushed over to Liana after she closed the rift. Liana returned back to normal after the rift closed completely and was panting heavily.

 "Are you okay?" Raphael asked as he holds Liana, making sure she doesn't fall.

Liana stood up, unstable, staring at a heap of ash. "He's not here anymore but I feel his presence still," Liana said before the ash was blown off by the wind.

 "Come on, Liana. What are we going to do now that the academy is destroyed?" Casam asked while looking at the academy in a damaged state.

"There's nothing we can do. We don't have the experience to repair such a grand building and luckily the Academy is on a break so the only students here are us," Liana said sadly. 

"Where will we stay?" Jessica asked.

 "It's too late to get tickets to return to our home anyway," Stephanie said.

"How about my house? It's big enough to fit us all I think," Liana suggested when everyone had lost their shelter. 

"If you don't mind of course," Thanatos said when suddenly a brown haired boy appeared from an open rift. 

"Are you okay?" Liana asked while getting the boy up. "Thank you. My name is Levi and I'm on a quest to find the Modern City, Machinia," Levi excitedly showed a map to Liana. 

"Um, sure but now everyone needs a rest so why don't you follow us first?" Liana asked Levi. 

"Sure," Levi replied excitedly.

"Rift Key!" Liana immediately opened a rift and when everyone entered, they were at Liana's Villa's garden.

Paris, France

"Woah! This is your house Liana?" Stephen asks as he walks around the garden.

 "This is amazing," Jessica said Liana brings them in and serve them tea.

"Please make yourself comfortable. Levi, we'll help you with your quest together," Liana said to Levi and everyone else as she serves tea.

 "Your friends can't come," Levi replied immediately. Liana stopped for a moment before asking.

"Why not?" 

Levi looked around a while.

"Well, after doing some research, Machinia's castle, the one I'm looking for can't support much weight because of its old structure so I want only both of us to go," Levi explained. 

"I see, well, I'll think about it," Liana said.

 "Come on, let me tell you more about it," Levi said as he and Liana sit outside, discussing his quest.

 Stephanie and everyone else stayed inside, watching Liana and Levi.

 "I don't trust him," Veronica said while looking at Levi unsatisfyingly. 

"Why not? He looks like some boy who loves adventures," Steve said while eating the cookies served by Liana. 

"Vero's right. I don't trust him either," Jessica said while taking a sip of her tea.

 "There's something weird about him but I just don't know what," Stephanie said. 

"Liana seems to trust him very well," Kagawa said unsatisfyingly while watching Liana and Levi talking and discussing happily.

 "She doesn't know what she's dealing with," Candace explained. 

Liana seems to trust Levi with all her heart and wants to help him in his quest, however, what about the others? Can Levi be trusted and is Liana's decision really the best decision?