Grand Adventure

As everything is restored back to normal, a smile is seen on Liana's face as everything she fought for is now over.

 "You did it, Liana. After everything you were put through," Catherine said when suddenly an evil laughter was heard.

 "You think you've won it all?! Don't forget that I still exist!" a voice said as Ash broke out of his shackles with glowing eyes.

"Ash?!" As everyone backed away from Ash, a dark crimson aura surrounds Ash.

 "You've ruined everything. My perfect future, my desire, my dreams. Everything!" Ash said as the crimson aura around him manifested into a demonic beast.

"Perish!" A black ray of energy shot out of the demonic beast's mouth towards Liana and the others.

 "Shining Aegis!" Liana raised a shield of light immediately, holding the attack but not stopping it. 

"Perish! Princess of Unitia!" The demonic beast said when suddenly, memories flashed into Liana's mind. 

Memories of Liana's past, the time before she was sent to Earth. The time where she was proclaimed to Unitia as the princess of Unitia with Alain, the time where she first discovered her powers and even the time where Liana had fun with her parents and Alain.

All those memories were returning to Liana.

 As Liana open her eyes with her newfound memories, a bright aura surrounded her. 

"Memories of my past have returned to me. Luminate this battlefield. Bring all that is corrupted to an end. I am Liana Lunoire!" Liana proclaimed as Shining Aegis grew in size.

"Lunoire?" Everyone asked shocked.

 "NO! YOU CAN'T BEAT ME!" The demonic beast said in anger. 

"Grand Luminous Judgement!" Liana stretched out her hand, dispersing Shining Aegis into an arc of light, thus shooting it towards the demonic beast.

"NOOOOOOOO! IT CAN'T END HERE!" The demonic beast said as it is slowly burned away by Liana's attack. 

"It already has," Liana said as the demonic beast disappeared and Ash collapsed. 

"Amazing," Everyone was cheering for Liana loudly.

 "Everyone. It is time for the Shining Coronation of Queen Liana," Catherine announced and everyone went off to prepare for the coronation.

Grand Academy

"Where's Liana?" Jessica asked while holding a bright yellow dress in her hands.

 "She's having a chat with Catherine," Stephanie said as she points behind, showing Liana talking to Catherine. 

"So what is your plans after becoming queen?" Catherine asked.

 "I'm not sure. I haven't thought about it at all," Liana answered flustered. 

"Is something the matter?"  Catherine asked while holding Liana's hand.

 "It's just things are very different now. My memories are back, I'm becoming Queen of Unitia soon and I'll be busy attending to Unitia," Liana said when something came into her mind all of a sudden. 

"I think I'll know what to do," Liana said as she opens a rift, leading to Unitia for the coronation.

 As the coronation approaches, everyone has dressed formally for this momentous occasion to celebrate Liana being crowned queen.

Unitia

"Aren't you excited?" Alain asked with a smile.

 "I am especially with what I have to say," Liana replied as she walked up to the podium for her speech.