Hellish Flames of the Circus Dragon

As Steve and Raphael fall from the rift, they realize they were falling towards a pool of lava. 

"Don't worry. I got this!" Steve said as he stretched out his hand, absorbing the pool of lava.

After the pool of lava disappeared, Steve and Raphael managed to land safely.

 "ARGG!!" A loud voice was heard was suddenly something or someone crashed down in front of Steve and Raphael.

 As Steve and Raphael jumped out of the way, the smoke from the crash shrouded their vision.

"What was that?" Steve asked when suddenly flames burst out of the crash site, revealing Reversed Vincent.

 "Vincent," Raphael said when suddenly, a manticore leap down from nowhere and growled at Steve and Raphael.

 "Nice manticore. Calm down," Steve tried to calm the Manticore down as it growled at him.

"There's no use in doing that. He only listens to me," Anthony said when he appeared out of nowhere and their surrounding suddenly started to transform into a big circus.

 "I will give you the best performance since it will be the last thing you will ever see," Anthony said as he bowed politely with a smirk on his face. 

"We won't be defeated here," Raphael said as a fiery red aura surrounded him.

 "I will make sure you won't leave here alive!!!" Reversed Vincent shouted as flames erupted from the ground, burning holes on the circus tent in anger. 

"Geez, can you not destroy my circus tent? That's their job but whatever," Anthony said in disappointment as he covers his face.

"Heads up, we don't know what they are capable of," Steve said as fire radiates from his arms. 

"Hell Star!" Reversed Vincent charged forward, forming a crimson red star in front of him, knocking Steve aside. 

"Arrggg!! Flame Spear!" A straight line of fire appeared in Steve's hand and transformed into a spear.

As Steve fight with Reversed Vincent, Anthony was pressuring Raphael with his sword. 

"Shell's Defense!" Raphael crossed his arms, projecting a shield of multiple green hexagons, blocking Anthony's sword from reaching him. 

"You can't block me forever, you know," Anthony said as he relentlessly attacks Raphael. 

"Tiger's Claw!" Raphael swung his arm, unleashing three lines of orange energy slashes. 

As Anthony leaped away from Raphael's Tiger's Claw, his Manticore pounced on Raphael.

 "Geez, you're heavy but its nothing I can't handle. Bear's Strength!" Raphael surrounded himself in an orange aura, while suddenly lifting Anthony's manticore and throwing it off. 

"Brute Strenght will get you nowhere," Anthony said as he takes a step back after Raphael threw his Manticore away.

 "Yeah, but I can still hurt you with that strength," Raphael said as he glows with a blue aura. 

"Assault of the Sharks!" Blue sharks of water appeared behind Raphael and charged towards Anthony. 

"Hmmph, not a chance. Sieger! Come to me!" Anthony shouted as he cracked his whip, his Manticore immediately got up and flew to Anthony's side and released a roar, causing the water sharks to explode.

 "Damn it," Raphael said after seeing his attacks failed.

As Anthony and Raphael fight, Steve was still struggling with Reversed Vincent.