Grand Omni of Grandia

After restoring Icia's core, Liana and everyone else returned to Paris to take a break whereas Ash was in another Grand World, planning to steal its core.

Paris, France

"Do you think Ash will do anything again like what he did yesterday?" Stephanie asked. 

"He most probably already done something," Liana said when suddenly the furniture and objects around them started to float and drift around.

 "What's happening?" Jessica asked as she gets down from the flying couch. 

"This is mystic energy surrounding the objects," Stephanie said as she inspects the floating objects.

 "What could be causing this?" Liana asked with a worried face.

 "Not sure but maybe the Unitian Library has clues about it," Alain said. 

"Then, let's go to the shining library," Liana as she opened the rift allowing everyone to cross over.

Unitia, Shining Library

After searching for books related to mystic energy for hours, everyone decided to take a break before continuing the search.

 "How will we ever find the book that can tell us whats happening," Kagawa asked as he lied down on a stack of books when the unitian librarian approached them. 

"Excuse me but I don't think you will find what you are looking for," the librarian said as the scattered books around them flew back to the shelves.

 "Why is that?" Ren asked.

 "We do not have any book related to the Grand World of Magic, Mystique. The books were supposed to arrive a few years but never did," the librarian explained.

"How will we find Mystique now?" Raphael said out of disappointment. 

"You can look for the Grand Omnis. They can help," the librarian said while handing Thanatos a book with five different colored gems encrusted on. 

"Five Grand Omnis of Grandia. They are a group of powerful grandians that reside in Grandia. Each Grand Omni is capable of creating their own world for fighting purposes and each one is blessed with the power of a god," Liana read out the contents, describing the Grand Omni.

"But the Grand Omnis are all on Earth and we don't know who's in where," Liana said sadly as she closed the book.

 "Liana, do you remember the spell Rin taught us? It is to help guide us to what we seek," Casam said.

"Ok, I'll try and see if I remember. Light from the end of the universe, shine bright and guide me to what I seek!" Liana chanted the spell and immediately an orb of light appeared before her and showed her an image.

"Where is that place?" Jessica asked as she looked closely into the orb. 

"That's Japan, Osaka!" Kagawa shouted. 

"Why are you so excited?" Stephen asked as Kagawa looked closer to the orb.

 "Of course, I'm excited. Japan is home to all those awesome animes and mangas and all kinds of good food," Kagawa expressed his joy while jumping around. 

"I'm glad you're excited because we are going right now," Liana said while smiling at Kagawa. 

"EH!" Everyone was surprised when Liana said they were going right now. 

"Really?" Kagawa asked excitedly.

 Liana smiled and opened a rift leading to Japan, Osaka.

 "Come on, Ren, Casam. Let us explore the origin home of animes," Kagawa said as he rushed through the rift with Ren, Steve, and Casam following behind.