Frozen Light

After being tricked by Ash, in the disguise of Levi, Liana and Alain managed to restore Machinia back to its former glory after Ash stole its core. After the incident, everyone returned to Liana's house.

Icia, Glacial Prison

In the deep caverns of Icia, the Grand World of Ice's Glacial Prison lies its core. A strange figured dashed around the chamber. The strange figure leaped towards the core when suddenly ice walls started to emerge from the ground, blocking the strange figure.

"None shall have the core of ..(cough cough)" The man was coughing out blood when he realizes the strange figure had stabbed him with a frozen dagger. 

"The world will know its place after I release this eternal winter on them," the strange figured said before he destroyed Icia's core

Paris, France

Liana woke up from her bed and when she went down to the living room when suddenly, confetti cannons and balloons were released.

 "What's all this?" Liana asked as she uses her magic to clear up all the mess. 

"It's just a party to celebrate you for you," Nemesis said while hugging Liana. 

"Aw, thanks but there's really no need to do all this but maybe we can go for a vacation," Liana said before opening a rift.

 Everyone cheered and immediately packed their bags.

Unitia's Shimmering Spa

"Welcome to Unitia's Shimmering Spa. Admission is free thanks to Princess Liana," the receptionist said while handing everyone a towel. 

"Thank you, come on girls. Let's go soak our whole body in that water," Stephanie said while pushing Jessica, Nemesis, Candace, and Veronica.

 "I'll join later. I have something to attend to in the meantime. 

Liana went to the palace's throne room and looked around the place.

 "Miss them?" Alain asked while emerging from the shadows behind Liana. 

"Yeah, I kinda wish they could just stop whatever's happening right now but the problem we can't find any other transcendent," Liana said while looking at the sigil of Unitia. 

"I can sense something has happened but I don't know exactly what," Alain said when Jessica and the others barged in.

 "Liana!"

 They called out. 

"What happened?" Liana asked as she turned around immediately after hearing them. 

"It's freezing outside and the water is turning into ice," Raphael explained while hugging himself due to the cold. 

"What?! That can't be," Liana answered before she ran out with Alain.

"No way!" Alain said when he saw his surrounding environment turning to ice.

 "How is this happening?" Liana asked when a chilly wind blew.

"Ugh!" Liana crossed her arms, blocking the wind.

 "There is one way to find out what happened. That is to go to Icia. Come on!" Alain said as he opened a rift.

Icia

"OMG, it's twice as cold here than in Unitia," Jessica complained after exiting the rift.

 "Somehow, we aren't affected by the cold but the others," Alain said as he looked at everyone else shivering. 

Liana looked at everyone seriously before she raised her arms and sealed everyone in a dome of light.