Mystic Scythe of Harmony

Stephanie and Thanatos were falling out of the rift when Stephanie managed to use her powers and safely landed herself and Thanatos.

 "Where are we?" Thanatos asked when he saw two figures standing afar. 

"That must the two Reversed Omni Lords," Stephanie said when suddenly the two figures vanished.

"Where did they go?" Thanatos asked when suddenly the two figures appeared behind them. 

"Master Ash will create the perfect future," One of them said as they blast Stephanie and Thanatos away.

"Ughh... They're strong," Stephanie said as she held her ground. 

"Underestimated us? We Reversed Omni Lords are twice as strong as you think," The other twin said as Thanatos and Stephanie got back up on their feet. 

"Mystic Blast!" Stephanie releases a blast of mystic energy towards the two Reversed Omni Lords but one of them blocked it with their sword.

 "Mystic energy is so weak. Mystic Blast!" The Reversed Omni Lord fired back Stephanie's attack with more force and power.

 Stephanie stood there frozen when suddenly two strangers jumped in front of Stephanie and projected a shield before the attack hit her.

"Lana and Kana?!" Thanatos asked as he sees the two strangers that saved them.

 "We are Soma and Sora, the ones that Lana and Kana chose to inherit their powers," The twins said after they displayed their powers in stopping the Reversed Omni Lord's attack.

"More interference?" The Reversed Omni Lord asked.

 "This should be fun," The other Reversed Omni Lord replied as he summoned a blade and threw it towards Stephanie and the others.

 Thanatos immediately knocked the spinning blade away with his scythe.

 "We need to end this," Thanatos said as he charged forward towards one of the Reversed Omni Lord with Sora.

"Master Ash will win and there's no doubt about it," Reversed Kana said as he summoned his sword and charged towards Lana and Thanatos.

 "That won't happen as long as we are here!" Thanatos said as he blocked Reversed Kana's sword with his scythe.

 "Slash of the Darkness!" Thanatos released a slash of dark energy towards Reversed Kana but was easily blocked by Reversed Kana.

 "What the? How?" Thanatos asked after his attack was blocked.

"I believe I have told you before. The Reversed Omni Lords are far stronger than you," Reversed Kana said as he is slowly enveloped in a dark aura.

 "Sweeping Darkness!" Reversed Kana released an ominous wind, blowing Thanatos and Sora away.

 "Ugh, how will we even hit him?" Sora asked. 

"It's time to end this," Reversed Kana said he slowly transforms into a long and slender black dragon with dark red eyes.

 "Dead End Apocalypse!" Reversed Kana was charging an enormous dark sphere. 

"Go and perish from our perfect future!" Reversed Kana said as he launched the dark sphere towards Thanatos and Sora.

"What will we do, Thanatos?" Lana asked as the dark sphere slowly approaches them.

 "We fight. Because that's the only way," Thanatos said as he slowly got back up on his feet. 

"Only way for what?" Sora asked as she helped Thanatos up.

"It's our only way to bring everything back to normal!" Thanatos shouted as a large scythe appeared in front him.

 The scythe had a red-black blade, with two chains hanging around it. 

"Onslaught of the Dead Souls!" Thanatos swung his scythe, unleashing a wave of wailing spirits, countering Reversed Kana's Dead End Apocalypse.

 "I will fight for what's important as well," Sora said as a bright light started to radiate from her. 

"White Light Shower!" Sora released a cloud of white sparkles, enveloping Dead End Apocalypse and allowing Onslaught of the Dead Souls to hit Reversed Kana and destroying him in the process.

"This is not the end!" Reversed Kana said in anger before disappearing.

 "I believe it is," Thanatos said as he stood there with his scythe alongside Sora as they look over to Stephanie's fight with Reversed Lana.

"Your fighting is pointless. This will lead you nowhere," Reversed Lana said as she flew around Soma, launching attacks at them relentlessly.

 "Mystic Protection!" Stephanie jumped in front of Soma with a purple shield, blocking Reversed Lana's attack from hitting him.

 "We fight because we have someone to get back to," Stephanie said as she summoned a mystical rapier and charged forward towards Reversed Lana. 

Reversed Lana countered Stephanie with her own white rapier.

 "Someone, to get back to? The Light can't be that important to you!" Reversed Lana said in frustration as she pushed Stephanie away.

 "She is. Liana and the others are my friends. They are there for me whenever I'm in dire times. I don't need to be afraid because I know they will be there for me," Stephanie said as she jumped back in to fight Reversed Lana. 

"And you don't understand the importance of it!" Soma said as he releases a blast of black magic towards Reversed Lana. 

"You're right. I don't understand however that is why Master Ash will reform this world and make it perfect," Reversed Lana said as she transformed into a winged beast.

 She was a pure white dragon with yellow eyes. 

"Light End Shower!" Reversed Lana unleashed a shower of white energy towards Stephanie and Soma, knocking them out.

"This is your stop. White World End!" Reversed Lana unleashed a cluster of white energy towards Stephanie and Soma. 

"White World End will show you the perfect future you need to finally realize Master Ash's plan is true and just," Reversed Lana said as White World End slowly approached Stephanie and Soma.

"We won't need it. So you can keep it!" Soma shouted as dark energy radiate from him. 

"Night's Embrace!" Soma radiated a black aura, stopping White World End in its tracks.

 "This is our perfect future! Force of Mystic!" Stephanie released a purple aura, turning White World End against Reversed Lana.

 "How is this possible?" Reversed Lana asked in confusion as she held a barrier, protecting herself.

"Because we have our friends to support us!" Stephanie and Soma said as they unleashed their full power towards Reversed Lana, resulting in the same fate as Reversed Kana. 

Shortly after that, Thanatos and Sora were rushing towards Stephanie and Soma. 

"Stephanie! Soma! You guys defeated her," Thanatos said as he suddenly hugged Stephanie. 

Confused, Stephanie only hugged Thanatos back and replied. 

"Yeah, we defeated them but how will we return to Liana?"