Revealed Truth

Liana felt weird that her hair turned platinum all of a sudden in the cafeteria. As she walks the halls of the academy, the same boy passed by and Liana's hair turned platinum again. Liana turned around immediately but couldn't see anyone else there.

 "No way this could happen all by itself" wondered Liana with curiosity.

 Liana went to see Cosmin to discuss her problem.

Cosmin's Office

"This can't be happening by itself, Principal Cosmin, " asked Liana. 

"Perhaps, there is something or someone in the academy that is causing your hair to change into a different color" explained Cosmin.

 Cosmin suddenly raised her hand and the dimension around them suddenly started to twist and turn. 

"Oh my god, what is happening?" asked Liana while grabbing onto a chair and screaming.

 After a while, the dimension settled down and everything was upside down. 

"What happened?" asked Liana while looking around the twisted dimension.

"This is my fantasy world, Liana. In this world, time will repeat itself if you wish for it. You will be able to see who is the cause of your changes" explained Cosmin.

 Liana went out to the hall and sees herself walking. Liana sees the boy with black hair passing by and her hair turned platinum. As soon as Liana saw what happened, the fantasy world dimension disappeared and she was back in the real world.

 "I hope you found your answer, if not you may proceed to the library, " said Cosmin.

 As Liana exit Cosmin's office, she sees the same boy passing by, Liana decided to follow him. The boy walked into the auditorium and when Liana entered the auditorium, Liana lost him. 

"Where could he have gone?" asked Liana while looking around the auditorium.

 The boy was hiding in behind the curtains wondering.

 "Why is she following me? What a nuisance!" 

The boy emerged from the curtains and ran out of the auditorium locking Liana in the auditorium. Liana tried to open the door but in vain. The boy locked the doors and went off leaving Liana alone.

Liana tried calling for help but in vain.

 "Help! Anyone! Why do you have to chase him, Liana Von Diamante and now you're trapped in this auditorium" question Liana to herself.

 Liana stayed in the auditorium for hours thinking of a way when she suddenly thought of a way to get out. 

"I remember Miss Rin said in Alchemy that if one entirely focus, they can change their form and pass through anything" explained Liana.

 Liana closed her eyes and stood still, focusing on changing her form. Before she knew it, Liana's body turned into light and appeared on the other side of the door.

 "Oh wow, I did it. I better get to the library and get some info"

While Liana ran off to the library, the boy watched her from the corner hidden in the shadows as if he was part of them. Liana arrived at the door of the library which seems to have scratches all over it. 

"Did someone try to break in? Why are there so many scratches?" asked Liana while examining the scratches.

Liana opened the door slowly and went inside.