Twilight Reawakened

As Alain groans in pain, Liana rushed over to help however Alain knocks Liana away with a blast of dark energy.

 "Stay away from me. You know nothing about me. Losing your memories when you fled to Earth? What a joke? You were the cause of Unitia's downfall," Alain said while getting back up on his feet and rushing over to Liana with an attack.

"Ah, Radiant Explosion!" Liana released an explosion of light, evading Alain's attack.

 "I know this is my fault, your corruption, Unitia's downfall and mom and dad's death but I'll make things right," Liana said with grief.

 "How!?" Alain said in reply while hitting Liana with a wave of dark energy, knocking Liana into the air. 

"It all started when we were still little. We weren't actually twins, I was 3 years older than you. We had so much fun when we were little, mom and dad would watch over us from the castle balcony while we play with Ao. Until one day, Dad decided that my next step to becoming king of Unitia was to leave the kingdom and explore for 5 months," Alain explained while delivering Liana another blast of dark energy, slamming her into the ground.

"Ugh, but it was also an excuse to send you off because dad thought you were being too harsh and rude towards everyone," Liana said while getting back on her feet. 

"But I know, you didn't come back and kill everyone purposely," Liana said with grief with her head hanging. "Darkness Smash!" Alain smashed the ground beneath him, sending a fissure of dark energy towards Liana.

Liana stood still for a moment before conjuring her shield. "Lumiere Murale!" Liana thrust forward and blocked the attack with all her might. Liana managed to block Alain's fierce attack with all her might and was panting away. 

"I won't give up and I will bring my friends back," Liana said when suddenly her bracelet let out a bright glow.

 "What's happening?" Liana asked as she is enveloped in a bright shining light. 

Liana's appearance suddenly changed, her hair grew long and was floating mid-air. She was wearing a shorter dress with glowing wings floating behind her. 

"Epée de la Rosette!" Liana thrusts forward creating a sword of light, wrapped in vines and flowers. 

"Égée des ténèbres!" Alain counterattack by releasing a wall of dark energy, attempting to block Liana's Epée de la Rosette.

 "Light's Wave!" Liana unleashes a wave of light and straightly after that, Liana return to normal. 

Epée de la Rosette- Sword of the Rosette

Égée des ténèbres- Aegis of Darkness

Words in bold are in French and are direct translated

After Liana's transformation, Alain had disappeared however Stephanie and everyone else still hasn't regained their memories. A tall man with cape appear before Liana and it seems like time around them has stopped. 

"Your flame burns bright," the mysterious man said before surrounding himself and Liana in flames. 

City of Paris, France

As Liana try to endure the heat but when it was put out, she found herself in Paris, France.

 "Is this a dream? How am I in Paris?" Liana questions herself as she looks around the city when a lady wearing a sky blue haori, a top of a kimono with her hair tied in a ponytail reaching her knees appear before her.