Chapter One: Flashback

First and foremost my disclaimer

This is the one and only time I will mention this so heads up

1) I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

2) In this fic there have been "unrealistic" enhancements to certain sexual parts and lemon scenes that may offend some readers.

Wow 8K reads!!! Thank you so much oml

-April 15, Namikaze Mansion-

It'd been a year since he'd returned from the three year training mission with Jiraiya. As he stood on his balcony and watched the sun rise, Naruto couldn't help but smile at all the changes that had happened in that time, especially after he returned.

-START FLASHBACK-

The door opened and Shizune stuck her head in the office. "Tsunade-sama, you have visitors."

Tsunade sighed and lifted her head up over the pile of paperwork on her desk, a look of annoyance on her face at being disturbed just as she got a good rhythym going in the paperwork. "Shizune I told you I didn't want to be bothered unless it was an emergency... and visitors are not an emergency! I don't care who it is, tell them to come back later!"

Shizune smirked and nodded. "Hai, Tsunade-sama. I'll tell Jiraiya-sama and Naruto-kun to come back later." Shizune giggled as Tsunade's chair shot back into the wall and shattered.

"NARUTO!" Tsunade screamed in joy, the happiness radiating from her could be felt. Shizune stepped back and opened the door so Naruto could walk in, followed by Jiraiya.

Shizune had a huge smile on her face as she watched the scene. Her sensei, the Fifth Hokage Tsunade, hadn't smiled in well over a year. She knew how Tsunade felt about Naruto, he held a very special place in Tsunade's heart, though she knew Tsunade would never admit her true feelings for him to anyone, except for her, and even then she'd been sworn to secrecy by Tsunade, under severe personal penalty if she even hinted at what she knew to anyone. Tsunade had jumped her desk and knocked the three piles of papers on the floor, before she rushed across her office at Naruto like a tsunami.

"Hi baa-chan, I... mmph!" Naruto waved his arms frantically as Tsunade had grabbed him and yanked him, face first, into her deep cleavage for a very painful hug, a few tears actually ran down her cheeks. Jiraiya stood there in slack-jawed shock at her reaction. He'd give anything to trade places with Naruto at this moment.

Shizune coughed. "Tsunade-sama..." Shizune said urgently to save Naruto from being smothered to death by her friend's huge breasts. "Naruto..." Shizune said as she pointed to the patch of spiky blonde hair, the only visile sign of his head.

Tsunade gasped and released the now red faced Naruto to take a few deep breaths of air and regain his composure. "I'm sorry Naruto." Tsunade said as she forced her emotions down to more acceptable levels. "I lost my head for a moment, I was so happy to see you again you lil br..." Tsunade's eyes suddenly widened as she got a good look at Naruto. He'd grown quite a bit and was now slightly taller than she was, but not as tall as Jiraiya. What really got her attention though was how much hard muscle he'd put on, his rugged but still boyish good looks, and the whisker marks on his cheeks that only added to his charm. For a second she forgot that she thought of him as a lil brother, not to mention the almost forty year age difference. She can't help but think how gorgeous Naruto looked, intense sexual thoughts and feelings crept into her mind and certain parts of her body. Luckily she stopped and surpressed them before they showed on her face. However; what she didn't notice, but Naruto and Shizune did, was the brief, and very slight, blush on her cheeks.