Chapter Fifty: Never Ending Surprises

-October 10, 3:31 PM, Namikaze Mansion-

Tsunade, Shizune, Hinata, Ino, Sakura, Sakari, Hanami and Kyoudo watched Naruto almost bouncing on the couch in anticipation of opening the pile of gifts on the coffee table before him.

Hanami looked at her husband Kyoudo a moment, saw the same amused but curious expression on his face then turned to the others with her. "I've only known Naruto-san a few months and respect him greatly for what he's done for us, and who he is as a man... no offense but has he always been this..."

"Childish." Tsunade interrupted with a big grin. "As long as I've known him, right girls?"

The others looked at Hanami and smiled as they all held in laughter. "Hai." They said in unison.

"It's part of Naruto-kun's charm." Hinata said with a smile and small blush.

Hanami looked at her husband, then both broke out laughing.

"Hanami-neechan... Naruto-kun only lets his guard down like this around his friends and family." Sakari said.

Hanami composed herself and turned to her younger sister. "I've only been to a few of these gatherings and don't think I've ever seen him so happy or relaxed. I finally see why everyone loves him so much... you found a great one Sakura-chan, do your best for him."

Sakura smiled happily, blushed red and nodded. "Hai... I will Aunt Hanami." Sakura said and patted her stomach.

"Enough of this mushy stuff, we better get over there so Naruto can open his presents before he loses it." Kyoudo said calmly.

The girls giggled, nodded and went to the couch.

She watched Naruto unwrap his gifts and thank each person, she was amazed at how thoughtful and personal each gift was. Books from Neji and Hiashi to help him with his training in their Gentle Fist style, she'd heard he'd memorized all the chakra points but only mastered the first kata. Everyone was either shocked or laughed themself silly when Naruto opened Hanabi's gift... it was a picture of herself in Naruto's classic orange jumpsuit and in his favorite happy pose. What shocked a few people, mainly her father Hiashi, was that it was skin tight, she obviously had nothing on underneath it and written below her was 'Hanabi Namikaze'. Naruto loved it, Hiashi didn't and killed Hanabi's happy mood with an absolutely icey glare. She smiled when Naruto asked him not to punish her and the young Hyuuga girl gave her father the saddest, poutiest, puppy-dog eyes face she'd ever seen in her life... she'd swear the girl had used a jutsu. He relented and told his daughter that from now she had to run all of her gifts by him first.

Hanabi smiled ear-to-ear, hugged Naruto and thanked him profusely for saving her life, which made everyone but Hiashi laugh.

She watched the Hyuuga woman she now knew as Hakumei hug the small girl from behind, then Naruto moved to his other gifts, some were hand made, others were expensive and/or very rare. One of the most amazing, surprisingly came from Inoiki and Ino Yamanaka, the busty blonde mother and daughter went together on creating a special gift. They wouldn't say how they did it, but created an orange rose they had potted and ready to be planted in his garden. She was as blown away as everyone, but none were as shocked or happy as Naruto and Hinata, who she'd learned from Tsunade, loved flowers and working in the garden. Both Yamanaka women got a full, on the mouth kiss from Naruto, and to everyone's shock and laughter, Hinata, which made both shocked women blush madly from what appeared to be embarrassment, but she had a feeling it was something more from the very subtle looks she saw them trade. She was getting the impression from the way every female in the room looked at Naruto that he was, or would be, more than just friends with them. 'Even Minato-kun didn't have this many fangirls before we got serious... but they aren't just fangirls, it's real love, and if I know Naruto-kun he loves them all back, each in a special way. I can see what the older girls and women want, but the yonger girls like Hanabi he'll make wait and give them a chance to grow up.' She thought then noticed something unusual. 'That girl with Kakashi doesn't look at Naruto like the others, there's love in her eyes for him but it isn't romantic... I wonder why.' She thought and focused her eyes on the blonde she remembered she heard called Kouseki Fujino. A moment later she looked away when Kouseki turned and looked at her.