Chapter Eleven: Endings and Beginnings

The remaining crowd watched as Tsunade walked over to Naruto, now face down in the grass, and grabbed his collar with her right hand. She dragged him to the side in front of the now much smaller crowd, with an ear-to-ear smile, and carefully tossed Naruto just hard enough for him to land completely ouside the Training Ground.

Tsunade stood there a moment, hands on her hips as she looked at the three kunoichi. "I win." Tsunade said very casually, her smile never dropped even the slightest.

Shizune sighed and slowly shook her head as if to say I can't believe you just did that.

Tsunade gave Shizune a playful nod and looked into their eyes, Tsunade could tell that though standing, only Shizune was still in full control. Tsunade couldn't tell exactly what was going on in Sakura's mind, but she had a very good idea.

Normally Sakura would freeze up and 'Inner Sakura' would be standing in her mindscape yelling, that wasn't the case this time as Sakura finally regained enough composure to notice this. Flat on her back, spread eagle, twitching slightly out of reflex, two very obvious tents in her dress from the sheer sexual excitment of what she'd seen... was "Inner Sakura'. 'If Inner Sakura fainted because she saw Tsunade sensei's breasts, why didn't I... is Inner-Sakura really me?' Sakura thought.

Kurenai, as Tsunade could tell, only stood from force of will.

Shizune walked up to Tsunade, her face serious except for a subtle playful smirk on her lips.

There was a look in Shizune's eyes only Rsunade understood, and knew what was about to happen. Shizune grabbed her shirt just above her exposed huge breasts and pulled her face close. Tsunade reacted like a little girl who just got caught by her mother doing something she shouldn't be.

"You perverted lil bitch, how could you do that to poor Naruto?" Shizune said in a very dominant voice.

Tsunade flinched submissively.

"I know we're all having fun here... but damnit Tsunade look what you did to everyone, not just Naruto! Did you really have to flash your fucking tits at him." Shizune almost yelled. "You are such a slut sometimes Tsunade!"

Kurenai fainted.

"I can't believe you're the Hokage!" Shizune yelled in Tsunade's face.

Tsunade lowered her head in submission. "But Shizune-chan." Tsunade said meekly. "I just..."

"I don't want to hear it you overdeveloped bitch." Shizune interrupted. "You're lucky I respect you so much or what I'd do to you would make what happened to you and Ino in there look playful!"

Tsunade nodded in submission, she knew Shizune could do it.

"Now you're going to help me wake everyone up, and then you're going to explain the situation and we'll enjoy the rest of the party, with our clothes on, then everyone will get a good night sleep and tommorrow everything gets back to normal, understand?" Shizune said in a calm, but dominant voice.

Tsunade looked at Shizune. "Hai, Shizune... but you did enjoy the match, admit it."

Shizune smiled and kissed Tsunade on her right cheek. "I did, you old slut." Shizune said playfully before she released Tsunade, who laughed. Shizune then noticed that Kurenai fainted. "Oops. Help me Sakura, we're going to need her to get this done as soon as we can. I'll start waking the other women up, we'll need their help when the guys start waking up. And Tsunade... go easy on Naruto, he's seen quite enough already today." Shizune said in a serious, but playful way.

They bugged like best friends, everything forgiven.

Sakura had never been so confused in her life. Shizune's loyalty to Tsunade was absolute, Sakura knew that better than most having spent the last three years being personally trained by Tsunade, but to see her sensei, the legendary Sannin and fifth Hokage, the strongest kunoichi Sakura had ever seen in her life, so easily submit to Shizune like... well, like a slave submits to her mistress, was confusing to say the very least. Tsunade had an inner strength Sakura had only seen in two other people in her life.