Chapter Forty: Wedding Party!!

-October 1, 11:58 AM, Namikaze Mansion-

Tsunade and Jiraiya finally walked into the main room of the reception where the happy newlyweds were and seperated, Jiraiya gave Tsunade a wink before he headed to Naruto for that favor. Tsunade scanned the room, found Temari and went to the young blonde to discuss Temari's birthday nine days ago, she hadn't been able to really talk to Temari since the small party.

On his way across the room Jiraiya had to pause a moment for a scene that could of been from one of his Ichi Ichi Paradise books. He saw Hanabi Hyuuga with a cute pouty face, fidgiting with her new hitai-ite, and in a blue dress that although it showed no cleavage or leg above the knee, her assets were very obvious. He heard Hakumei tell Hanabi, apparently not for the first time, that although as a Genin she was technically an adult, her father Hiashi absolutely refused to let her have even a sip of sake, which made him laugh inside as the elder Hyuuga woman gave her a quick hug, he knew the girl was direct enough as is, she didn't need any help from sake to act or speak her mind, he knew she'd be a prime peeping target in a couple years. The big moment around the young Hyuuga was that a few meters away Kiba was subtly glancing at Hanabi's overdeveloped chest. Despite the noise Kiba was within Jiraiya's hearing range. Jiraiya almost lost his composure when he heard what was said quietly to Kiba.

"You may dance with them, but if you do or say anything inappropriete toward Hakumei-sama or Hanabi-sama I will end you as a shinobi and as a man, am I clear?" Neji said in Kiba's ear from behind.

Kiba swallowed nervously and nodded. "I wonder if Ino would like something to drink." Kiba said then walked away at a brisk pace.

"Kiba needs a girlfriend." Jiraiya said quietly to himself as he went to Naruto and weaved through the crowd around him and Hinata. "Excuse me Hinata-chan, but I need to borrow your husband for a moment. I'll give him right back."

Naruto sighed, gave Hinata a kiss on the lips and followed Jiraiya away from the crowd. "I'll be right back Hinata-chan." Naruto said, and once they were clear he stopped. "So what do you want that couldn't be said in front of them?" Naruto said with a stern face and crossed his arms over his chest.

Jiraiya glanced around a moment. "I want to cash in one of the favors you own me."

Naruto closed his eyes a moment and sighed through his nose. "If this is about a dance with Hinata-chan we've already talked about what I'll allow you..."

"It's about Tsunade-hime..." Jiraiya interrupted and watched Naruto's eyebrows raise. "I normally wouldn't do this, but I want you to let her get drunk tonight if she wants too. I know all about the promise to Shizune, but this is a very special occation, and it would mean a lot to Tsunade."

Naruto focused all his chakra forward at Jiraiya as his blue eyes turned red. "If this is a trick or you take advantage of her..." Naruto said calmly, but his meaning was crystal clear.

Jiraiya barely flinched, he'd seen worst from Naruto during their training trip when he lost control of Kyuubi's chakra a few times. Jiraiya showed Naruto his most serious face, something few people had seen, but Naruto was one of them and knew what it meant. "You have my word Naruto, I asked as her friend, and she knows I'm asking, why is between me and Tsunade so I'd appreciuate it if you didn't pry, there are some things about Tsunade best left private until she's ready to share them."

Naruto relaxed, he felt a little bad about doubting Jiraiya's intentions. "Ok I'll let her... and I'm sorry about the..."

"It's ok, I don't have the best reputation, but I'm not a bad guy Naruto, you know that. Thank you, I'll go tell her the good news." Jiraiya said.

Naruto got a very wicked grin on his face. "Let me tell her, this'll be fun." Naruto said then closed his eyes.

Jiraiya smirked and chuckled quietly as he waited.