Chapter Fifty-Five: Ankos Birthday Part 1

-October 24, 4:00 PM, Namikaze Mansion-

"Come on Anko-chan calm down, Micchieru will be here in a minute with the cake!" Kurenai said as she tried, with minor success, to hold Anko down in her chair with her right hand from her seat.

Everyone at the table smirked or giggled at Anko's very Naruto-like antics. It was no secret to anyone there how similar Anko was to Naruto, personality-wise, but today she hadn't held anything in.

"Oh come on Kuri-chan, it's my birthday. I've never been so happy in my life and you know it! I'm twenty-five years old, married to one of the most beautiful kunoichi in Konoha who's also going to be a mother in six months, which means I'll be a mother, I almost have a surrogate little sister, and thanks to my favorite brat, the most powerful step-family in the whole fucking Elemental Nation! I'm going to have the birthday party I never had as a kid, get some kick ass gifts... then I'm going to party my ass off and for the rest of the day I don't care if I embarrass myself!" Anko declared in a powerful, excited voice and raised her right fist in the air.

Kurenai sighed in dejected defeat. "Oh what the fuck... go ahead Anko-chan."

Everyone went silent for a minute, they'd never heard Kurenai swear like that, even Anko was stunned for a moment... before everyone erupted in cheers.

"Naruto, tomorrow I'll help you clean up any mess she makes." Kurenai said with a smirk.

"I will too Naruto-kun." Anko said with a devious smile, then turned her head. "Is that my cake!"

Everyone turned toward the kitchen and most gasped in shock. Micchieru and Head Chef Shiyoko both pushed an almost table-size cart in, on it was a six inch thick, four foot wide, five foot long cake. As they moved it from the cart to the table everyone took a close look at it. It was covered by white icing that was very elaborately decorated with a realistic icing Manda that took up almost the entire left half of the cake. On the right half was a realistic twenty-six inch icing image of Anko in her battle gear and below her in purple icing was printed the words 'Anko Mitarashi, crazy snake lady of Konoha. Happy 25th Birthday bitch', with a single unlit candle in the center. Once in place both women returned to the kitchen as everyone watched Anko nervously.

Anko just stared at it a minute wide-eyed, then her face lost all emotion. "I'm going to ask one time... who was responsible for this cake?" Anko said letting out strong killer intent.

Kurenai, Naruto and Hinata raised their hands nervously.

"Then tonight you three..." Anko said then her expression suddenly changed. "Are getting your brains fucked out, I LOVE IT!" Anko yelled very happily.

Everyone nearly fell out of their chair in shock.

Kurenai recovered first and punched Anko's arm. "Don't do that to a pregnant woman you crazy bitch!" Kurenai yelled, grabbed Anko's neck and pretended to choke her. "I love you Anko... but sometimes you're real pain in my ass!" Kurenai said in a angry but playful voice.

Anko tensed up hard enough to make her face red. "Help Tsunade-sama, she's trying to kill me!"

Naruto let it go on a minute while he laughed, then had everyone calm down. "Okay we've had our fun, by the way that was a great prank Anko-chan, but now it's time to carve up that cake... everyone ready? Do it!" Naruto said with a smile.

Yugito took a breath and blew out a small fireball that lit the candle and extenguished itself before it reached anyone. "Perfect aim." Yugito said.

Everyone then sang 'Happy Birthday to you' which put a silly smile on Anko's face.

"Now lets cut this sucker up!" Anko said happily, grabbed the big knife from the tray and cut 'bitch' from the side of the cake, sat the double-size piece on her plate and handed the knife to Kurenai. "Here Kuri-chan... come on people grab a knife and get some, but nobody even tastes it until I do... or I really will get mad."