Chapter Eighteen: The Kitsune Clan

-Namikaze Hot Spring-

Tsunade followed Hinata into the changing room for the private hot spring. Tsunade had seen it a few times but was still a little awed by it, even the hot spring at the Hokage Mansion wasn't quite this large or this well furnished.

Before they removed any clothes Tsunade put her hands on Hinata's shoulders. "Hinata, I want to thank you for everything you've done for me, and as Hokage I offer my most humble apology I let that happen to you, if I'd done my job that Cloud nin never would of gotten near you." Tsunade said sadly. "Something like that will never happen again, I've doubled the ANBU patrols since then... I almost cost Naruto the person more important to him than anyone, and for that I can never make it up to him, or you." Tsunade hung her head in shame.

"Please don't do that Tsunade-chan, we forgave you. Naruto told me what you tried to do that night." Hinata said then lifted Tsunade's chin up to face her. "I know you were ready to give your life to save me... but I'm as happy as Naruto-kun that we didn't lose you. Naruto loves you too, he couldn't stand to lose anyone he loves."

"I know Hinata, but I'm fifty-three and you're only..." Tsunade said.

Hinata took Tsunade's cheeks, which stopped her. "Please Tsunade-chan... it's ok. Please forget about that and relax. I didn't accept you as Naruto-kun's wife for that, I did it because we both trust you and love you. Even if that didn't happen I'd want you in our family." Hinata smiled warmly at Tsunade.

Tsunade smiled back, her heart just melted, all her tension and anger dropped away as she looked into Hinata's mostly white eyes. "Thank you Hinata-chan, I'm just a stupid old woman sometimes, I'm not use to having anyone but Shizune care so much about me, I've been alone a long time... and you're right, I'm here to forget about all of that and just be Tsunade." Tsunade smiled. "So have you two set a date yet?"

"Well, not really. I have a few ideas but... would you help me?" Hinata said.

Tsunade smiled ear-to-ear and hugged Hinata. "I'd be honored. Hmmmm, how about October first, I've always liked that time of year when the leaves change. A Fall Wedding would be beautiful."

Hinata thought about it a few minutes, then smiled. "Thank you Tsunade-chan, that'd be perfect!" Hinata hugged Tsunade tightly for a moment, then suddenly pulled back. "That's almost four months away." Hinata's face got a little paler. "I'm going to be married... I have so much to do... and learn." Hinata said, then blushed deeply.

Tsunade smiled, she knew what Hinata just thought about. "You don't know what to do on the honeymoon. While I don't know much about planning a wedding, the honeymoon activities I can help you with if you want me to." Tsunade said with a sly smile.

Hinata blushed deeper. "P,please Tsunade-chan, I want to make Naruto-kun happy..."

"You've never talked to anyone about... this, have you?" Tsunade said.

"No, I wasn't old enough when mom..." Hinata said sadly.

"It's ok Hinata-chan, let's get undressed and in the hot spring, then tell me everything you know about sex. I'll help you from there. The kunoichi classes about protecting yourself on missions only covers basic anatomy and things like rape. You never got to talk to Hana about the womanly arts. If you'll allow me, I'll be a surrogate mother. I know Kurenai has been like a mother to you, but she'd be too embarrassed to tell you about making love to a man, I can't tell you how many times she fainted when I helped her get ready to make love to Anko." Tsunad esaid/

Hinata wobbled slightly, her face, and even her fox ears, were bright red at the thought of Kurenai and Anko being intimate, eventhough she knew they were a couple her inexperience still got the better of her sometimes.