Chapter Tweleve: Surprises and Shopping

As they left the Namikaze Compound, Kurenai pulled Anko aside and waited a moment so they were alone. "Anko, come to my place, we need to talk."

"Sure Kurenai." This was nothing new to Anko, they'd often stayed up late talking, or celebrating something. What Anko did notice however, was how Kurenai had asked her. And there was something else that only Anko would pick up on, Kurenai had a very subtle undertone in her voice Anko had never heard before, but what bothered her was that it didn't set off any of her mental alarms like when Kurenai tried to surprize her or hide something from her. 'My birthday is months away so that's not it, it's not Naruto we covered that already... what are you up to Kurenai?' Anko thought as she followed her friend to her house in the special part of town where most of the Jounin lived, there were no civilians in this four block residential area.

They finally arrived at Kurenai's home, a lovely, but modest, two bedroom house with a spacious backyard, and entered.

Kurenai turned on the lights and headed to her bedroom. "Fix some tea for us Anko?"

"Only if you have some dango I can heat up, I haven't eaten since lunch." Anko said.

Kurenai laughed, stopped in front of her bedroom door. "I stocked up yesterday. There's some dango in the fridge I cooked this morning, just heat it up." Kurenai entered her bedroom and closed the door. Kurenai heard Anko's happy cheers through the thick walls, and smiled. Ten minutes later Kurenai came out of her bedroom and went into the kitchen where Anko sat at her small table, the pot and two cups of hot tea sat there, one in front of Anko with a plate stacked full of dango.

Anko looked up, suddenly swallowed her dango and coughed as her eyebrows went up. Kurenai was in a house kimono, nothing new to Anko, but it wasn't her usual worn red kimono. It was very glossy, obviously fine silk, it went to just above her knees, was red with white trim and had a white dragon over each of Kurenai's very full breasts. Her almost black hair hung loose around her shoulders, the light picked up the natural red highlights, and her lips were painted blood red. Anko was suddenly very nervous, which was rare for her. "Uh, Kurenai..."

"Anko, you remember what you asked me last week at the meeting?" Kurenai said sweetly.

Anko thought a moment then nodded. "Hai." Anko's face turned pink and her eyes got as big as saucers. "Kurenai... are you serious? I gave up on you years ago, I just do it to make you blush."

Kurenai smiled at Anko seductivly. "You finally wore me down." Kurenai untied her belt and let her kimono fall open, the neckline plunged all the way down to the floor, revealed her very ample cleavage, her flat stomach from her navel down, the upper half covered by her breasts, and the neatly trimmed, red tinted black bush that crowned her prominent mound above large hairless lips. "You can stay here and have dango... or come to the bedroom and have me." Kurenai winked seductively, strolled back into her bedroom and swayed her hips.

Anko watched her walk back into the bedroom and vanish from sight. "What the fuck am I doing still here?" Anko got up and ran to the bedroom door, stepped in and closed the door.

Kurenai stood by the bed, the look on her face was one of pure lust, which Anko loved, but thought she'd never see directed at her. Kurenai also had a very dominant look in her eyes Anko had never seen directed at her, and it made her nervous, but extremely arroused.

"Anko... before you can have me, I want you stripped and on your knees at my feet." Kurenai told Anko matter-of-factly, as if Anko's opinion was meaningless. "If you have a problem with this... there's the door bitch. Submit or get the fuck out of my life."

Anko couldn't believe Kurenai talked down to her like this. Sexually, Anko had always been an Alpha, regardless of her partner's gender, but there's something about Kurenai she can't resist. This may be a one time thing and Anko would literally kill herself if she blew that chance to finally make love to Kurenai, even once. "Hai... Mistress Kurenai." Anko said submissively as she stripped. 'Why does submitting to her sexually make me so hot? Anyone else would be on their knees between my legs.' Anko thought, then suddenly flashed back to the meeting a week ago, specifically her breakdown in the bathroom with Kurenai, and everything fell into place. 'I'm safe.' Anko thought.